PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Consequences after postinora (Postinor)

Dmtr
01.09.2004, 19:30
podalujsta, find the answer to my question.

My girl has accepted 2 tablets of contraceptive postinor (Postinor) strictly keeping all instructions, later 1 day at it or her have begun a nausea krovjanosnye allocation which temporarily vanish and again appear, it proceeds 2 days.

Question: how to stop these or it of allocation? What does it mean?

It is necessary uchitovat that not Protected sex was later 5 hours after the termination or ending menstualnogo a cycle, as to a nausea this phenomenon has passed or has taken place, krovjanosnye allocation still proceed changing the intensity.

Mars
This usual business after postinora. Weak allocation is still anything, there are also strong bleedings. Esteem the instruction to a preparation, there about it or this it is written.

Undertake nothing, simply wait.

To take a great interest or be fond postinorom does not follow. Even two tablets - it is already decent or considerable.

And more: it is necessary to consider or count a following cycle from a normal menses, instead of from a bleeding caused or called postinorom.

Hello! Your consultation is very necessary. Two weeks ago I drank 1 tablet postinora, in 2 days I had a bleeding on similarity menstruatsiib 4 days last approximately. In day after the termination or ending of a bleeding I had a sexual certificate or act and as a result the condom has torn. I had to drink postinor, has accepted 2 tablets successively approximately in 20 minutes after the certificate or act. I very much worry, that I can zaberemenitju Have passed or Have taken place 5 days after acceptance tabletokb but krovenyh vodeleny was not present. Whether they are obligatory after acceptance postinora? And at me should be already monthly in these numbers, but they are not present. As to me to be, I absolutely razvolnlvalas. pozhalujsto help or assist.

Schumacher
It is necessary to buy or purchase 3-4 tests for pregnancy (different manufacturers in different drugstores to raise or increase confidence of accuracy of results) - here sobsno and all! Success!