PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Collateral efekty after postinora.

ashem
01.09.2004, 19:30
As I have understood that the bleeding can become collateral efektom after I have accepted postinor.

After I have accepted 7 days postinor the bleeding has begun, whether I wish to ask are possible or probable at etom a bleeding the same abdominal pain as well as at monthly?

Yes, pains are quite possible or probable, but for exception of a pathology, it is better to visit or attend the gynecologist after the termination or ending of a bleeding.

natasha In
01.09.2004, 19:30
As I have understood that the bleeding can become collateral efektom after I have accepted postinor.

After I have accepted 7 days postinor the bleeding has begun, whether I wish to ask are possible or probable at etom a bleeding the same abdominal pain as well as at monthly?

Yes, pains are quite possible or probable, but for exception of a pathology, it is better to visit or attend the gynecologist after the termination or ending of a bleeding.

Hardly-hardly with buttons was mistaken, so the answer has turned out at once in a post where also a question, sorri...