PDA

Просмотр полной версии : forum

Kastet
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, help or assist please.

3 months ago has stopped to accept OK Marvelon which used 3 years. Has stopped, because there was a depression libido, depression (which I have written off or have copied on hormones). Briefly: the doctor in due time recommended femoden, marvelon, has allowed to try or taste mersilon. On femoden the candidiasis has begun, on mersilon there were intermenstrual bleedings. 5,5 years ago has given birth, pregnancy without problems, nursed 1,5 years, has become pregnant without problems. The WEIGHT on contraceptive preparations even decreased. In general the state of health was perfect. Now having stopped to use marvelon has decided to pick up a new preparation (has now appeared a lot of new). For 3 month as has stopped to drink OK, suddenly began to notice that began to swell a little by the evening if broke a drinking diet happens by the evening the weight +3 jumped. Has passed or has taken place US for 15 day of a cycle. ALL super, the ovulation in general has passed or has taken place on eyes of the doctor of US I (exaggerate) - kidneys, a liver, all female organs sootetstujut to a phase of a cycle and norm or rate. For 16 day of a cycle has gone to the endocrinologist. External survey - all is excellent or different. The direction is written out to hand over analyses for 21 day of a cycle: Prolactinum 364 (72.2-598,20), LG 5,88 (norm or rate 0,5-18,0), FSG 3,79 (norm or rate 2-12), Testosteron-Depotum 1,399 (norm or rate 0,5-4,3), TTG 1,44 (norm or rate 0,2-3,2). A glucose of a blood 5,07 (norm or rate 3,5-6,2). The doctor when was on reception has given a hint that in a following cycle we shall make a hormonal mirror. I asked to pick up only others OK. Now there is 24 day of a cycle edemas fall down, the weight starts to be stabilized. The CYCLE ALWAYS 28-29 days, the delay was only once - when was pregnant. On Monday to the doctor. Whether VOPROSS IMEEET sense to do or make gormonalnalnoe a mirror? What illness or disease at me I try to find? While sat the turn to the doctor waited - has seen advertising JARINY - whether this preparation will approach or suit me. Dermal displays are not present. Hair basically it is fast grjaznjatsja, on OK they look or appear better. At me typically female figure - wide femurs, a narrow waist, hardly polnovatye arms or hand, a breast normal:) Body height 170, usually weight 71-73, now 74, Me 33 years. Pregnancy yet I do not plan (though the doctor of US very much recommended:)) the Doctor on reception of anything neobjasnila - whether has asked only one question I handed over hormones earlier?

Franky
Let's learn or find out for the beginning, that - your obedient servant of concept has no such hormonal mirror about such animal.

KS
As to me have explained delivery of smears from a vagina on hormones for 5-7-14-21-23-25 day of a cycle if I do not confuse days.

Elle2
Prompt please, that at me. To me to the doctor on Monday. I wish to know that for me waits. Am afraid of everything, in due time having decided to become pregnant, has gone to the doctor and has told or said, that I want, me surveyed months seven then my patience has bursted also I this business has stopped, having ceased to be protected, I do not wish to select to myself OK on half a year because elementary I am afraid *quot; ?a?NONOy*quot;, on my firm belief the child should be long-awaited, instead of casual, comment even on analyses. And more to the extremity or end of a cycle the weight starts to decrease, more edemas are not present, a cowberry to drink I do not try at all. The weight starts to aspire to the of 72 kg.

ellis
mana,

I shall virtually tell or say some experts, as bullets with the displaced centre of gravity: get in heart, cost a pretty penny, and leave sideways...

I put on naipochetnejshee a place your interpreting of a phrase *quot; hormonal ?NOa?*quot;. If you receive the answer of the doctor to a question, what hormones and with what purpose we analyze in smears from a vagina, and what for we do or make it basically, its or his answer I promise to place everywhere gold letters, first of all in a department of a reproduction of the Endocrinologic or Endocrinology Centre of science. Logic surprising - that has prevented to make hormonal researches for standard 5-7 day of a menstrual cycle?

There is no at you an occasion for excitement.