PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Absence of reaction on GZT

_
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor,

To me of 48 years, there was an operation in occasion of an oothecoma with excision of one of them, last menses was 4 months ago. After the course of reception Djufastona appointed or nominated by the doctor (on 1 tablet 2 times in day of 10 days) menstrualnopodobnogo bleedings were not. US has shown, that thickness of a mucous uterus more normal. A question: whether prolongation of menstrual cycles (despite lacking reaction on Djufaston) is possible or probable basically for me and to what expert you to me posovetali first of all to address

katarina
To cause or call pseudo-menstrual reaction it is possible purpose or appointment estrogen- of preparations. But I am not assured or confident, that now it is necessary for you. If thickness endometrija is great enough, monthly at you still will be and without any preparations.

It is better to you to address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist and to discuss with it or him all available questions.

sweet_fase
Thanks big for the answer, the doctor, I, certainly shall address to the gynecologist-endocrinologist, in this case me your professional opinion only interests: whether you consider or count, that absence of one of ovaries cardinally influences more earlier offensive or approach of a menopause.

Yours faithfully,

Lena

TatyanaCH
Izvenite Lena, and you exclude pregnancy?

Arina
I consider or count, that absence of one ovary cardinally does not influence, but provided that the remained ovary normal. To define or determine, whether there has really come or stepped a menopause, it is possible on a level of hormone FSG.

Alenka
I passed or took place tests for pregnancy, the answer was negative. Now, the truth, I am not protected, despite of advice or councils of the doctor.

Thanks big to dear doctor Jacob for answers, I shall follow your references, namely I intend to hand over a blood on the analysis of hormones.

Yours faithfully,

Lena