PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Questions on ZGT

o
01.09.2004, 19:30
Allow me to set to you some questions of a concerning or touching climacterium.

1. Whether it is possible instead of a hormonal preparation on zamenitelnoj for therapy to accept simply contraceptive pills. In fact when you accept pills monthly proceed. I wish to pass to pills because on zamenitelnoj therapies it is possible to sit only 5 years, and was not present further, because the risk of disease by a cancer sharply increases. And I already sit on pre parate zamenitelnoj therapies 2 years, t.e to me to remain young there were only 3 years, and then I am sharp privrashchus in the old woman, in fact as is known after the termination or discontinuance of a menses the woman sharply grows old. And me only 43 years. Or it can be possible to accept a preparation zamenitelnoj therapies through time? Month you accept month is not present to prolong time of an opportunity of acceptance of this preparation hotjaby for ten years? (PREMARIN PLUS)

Thankful in advance for your attention.

Marina

Deva
Marina, at you not so precise representations both about a menopause, and about role ZGT and contraceptives, thus these representations are very curiously combined with modern enough data concerning actually to konjugirovanym to estrogens .razgovor will be long and difficult.

Let's begin with that prepataty estrogens in ZGT both contraceptives different, and use of contraceptives in a postmenopause is much more undesirable.

Ill-starred digit in 5 years and data about a cancer of a mammary gland. I shall remind, what is it last data concerning research WHI which was spent with preparations konjugirovanyh estrogens and MEDROKSIPROGESTERON - an acetate (PREMARIN) which have been interrupted after 5 years because at women with a uterus at which the similar combination was used, the number of infarcts was not possible to reduce, and the number of cancers of a mammary gland has reached or achieved that digit, pr ikotoroj researchers have decided job to interrupt. Thus the relative risk of a cancer has made 1, 17 (for sravlnenija, smoking increases or enlarges risk of a cancer of a mammary gland in 2, 3 times, and excess weight in 2, 5 times).

BUT!!! In the same research at women without a uterus which received only estrogens, such data it is not received.

THEREFORE for today data WHI carry ONLY to ameriknskim to preparations of type PREMARIN, but not to another.

To respond you it is reasonable further, I should know not only your age, but also time of the termination or discontinuance of a menses, and, that it is even more important. The basic problems disturbing you.

Essentially important here that - ZGT not the contraceptive, also will not protect you from pregnancy, the contraceptive not ZGT and is not necessary in a postmenopause.

forever18
Thanks for the developed or unwrapped answer, dear Galina Afonasevna!

It is very inconvenient to me to burden you with the problems, but alas!! Unfortunately you my last hope to understand all my total ignorance.

So

To me 43 years, a menses is not present 7 years, they have stopped after the spent operation on liposaktsii, and as I spothvatilas only in 2 years, doctors have told or said what to make already anything nelzja-the CLIMACTERIUM!!!

First five years there were no inconveniences I and did not undertake anything and when nachilis inflow and problems with snom-has addressed to the doctor to make the hormonal analysis. Skazano-it is made. To me have written out "FILENA" (ESTRADIOL Valerat 2mg+Medroxyprogestron Acetat 10mg) I them accepted 2 years, and have then passed on PREMARIN PLUS (0.625 mg natural and *214; strogene + 5 mg Medrogeston 28 tablets and 12 white tablets.

I have not understood, excuse for deviation, it that, a bad preparation? It only concerns to it or him;them a phrase and *61516; (I translate or transport literally the summary) ostrogen can to increase risk by the certain kinds of cancer diseases, only if he one without added gestagena is accepted. The extremity or end of the citation.

So I continue. And FELINA is that a good preparation? And I it or him can accept up to extremity or end of a life, without fear to be ill with cancer diseases? Yes?

Marina

TIrina
My God, what horror!! Galina Afonasevna, I has mixed your name a patronymic. For God's sake excuse!!!

OlgaM
Both of a preparation which you accepted, contain as natural estrogens (the truth, a miscellaneous proishozhdneija), and (one on both a preparation - medroksiprogesteron - an acetate) .privedennaja you the phrase about augmentation of quantity or amount of cancers at estrogens concerns to the CANCER endometrija on barefaced estrogens (i.e. without Progestinums) and, hence, any attitude or relation to you has no Progestinum .bolee that, frequency of a cancer endometrija on a combination estrogens-Progestinums authentically decreases.

And here with a cancer of a breast a situation other. First of all, estrogens, probably, increase or enlarge after 5 years of reception risk of a cancer of a mammary gland (an another matter, that from this cancer a mortality below, than from a cancer without estrogens, but it already other history). What risk (relative) a cancer of a mammary gland on a background \ gestagennyh preparations? Risk as a whole among the population we shall accept for 1, thus risk on preparations 1, 17, on a background of simply obesity, without preparations - 2, 5, on a background only smoking - 1, 2.

Among not so liked gestagenov the first place borrows or occupies imeno MPA.

Your history about liposaktsii forces me to ask YOU - present mass of a body, body height? Whether Smotreoli to you FSG? The Glucose of a blood? C the points of view of the endocrinologist a fatty tissue completely not soft pillow, and an organ, developing or producing I shall break through hormones...

OLJAOLJA
Dear Galina Afanasevna, I inform my body height and weight.

Body height 160. Weight 63.

To me did or made huge

, The developed or unwrapped analysis.

-43.0 (folitropin)

Galina Afanasevna, I very much ask you, (I on obrazovanijusamyj the ordinary designer of an architectural structure), without all medical terms and umnostej, in your personal opinion of the doctor with huge praksisom

WHETHER IT IS POSSIBLE TO ACCEPT PREPARATIONS OF HORMONAL THERAPY UP TO THE EXTREMITY or END OF THE LIFE?

I explain a situation. After the beginning of reception "FILENA" (in opinion of all my friends) I have looked younger for 7 years.

I shall send you my photo on personal -IL.

But the most important I and itself the same opinion

Elena To.
*quot; Up to the extremity or end of a life ' - t.e till 90 80 years (it is that life expectancy on which we now count) is not present and there can not be a necessity to accept ZGT, anyway in that kind in which you receive it or her now. Now at you kombinirovanaja ZGT - konjugirovannye estrogens + MPA, the Regimen of dosage provides to YOU cyclic menstrualno-similar allocation.

The youth - not in the fact of these or it vydeleny, and ageing is not reduced to a menopause - into it or him enter also andropauza (depression of development or manufacture by adrenals DEAS) - in fact asked me without medical zaumi - but not I this substance so has named, somatopauza - disturbance of development or manufacture by pituitary body STG, etc. Except for that is ageing - normative biological process, kodirovanyj in our genes.

For what it is necessary ZGT, whether she is necessary to all, and when she is safe?

Here those questions which the doctor should discuss with YOU.

At you really menopause (FSG it is raised or increased), is not present shortage of mass of a body (hence, on mass of a body of the-increased risk of fractures - one of the basic troubles which are carried with a menopause) - at YOU is not present.

You are young, and at absence of contraindications - a mammography, US of a small basin vaginalnym the gauge-, gemostaziogramma - under all laws of today's medicine to you it is possible to appoint or nominate safely to 5 years usual ZGT. Having reminded YOU. That the increase of mass of a body is not necessary (a reasonable delivery) and fitness.

To puzzle because of gestagennogo the component is not present special necessity, though with other things being equal it is possible to choose from tsiproteron - an acetate - if there are superfluous hair and the sexual inclination - then klimen if as much as possible sparing tactics in relation to a carbohydrate exchange - femoston, etc. is necessary is not so necessary

It is essentially important, that today recommend 5 years to discuss after these or it the further variants of conducting - if we are frightened with an atherosclerosis and there are disturbances of lipids - statiny (by the way, they protect a bone are last data) if there are problems with genitourinary system - locally suppositories or a cream with a theelol, have appeared vaginalnye rings with Oestradiolum, etc. Probably conducting on prepatare EVISTA, etc. there Is a sense to think above LIVIALOM (TIBOLONOM).

But it is better to solve problems in process of their entering. By 80 years from all ZGT there can be pertinent a cream with ovestinom - but not the fact, it will be what is it necessary.

Once again - a problem of ageing and a problem of a menopause - assotsiirovannye, but not identical problems. Ways of the decision can change, and our knowledge increase or are enlarged.

By the way, that there was no temptation to arise long history about grasses and a soya.

Practically all plants contain so-called fitosteroidy - substances, whose structure or frame biohimicheski reminds sexual hormones. Or from a cactus various firms also do or make of a field horsetail 17--Oestradiolum.

Petomu in the market there are very many medicines iil alimentary dobavoe vegetative poishozhdenija.

How medicines, with the same carefulness and as it is long, they were never studied or investigated, enormous job on razgonke all these infinite bonds and to studying of their influence on various structures or frames - basically in experiment is now spent.

As to clinic the long-term advantage or benefit of a soya is not confirmed yet.

Nik_Ver
Dear Galina Afanasevna,

I thank you for absolutely settling or exhausting;exhaustive, intelligible and clear to even not sacred person, the answer.

Yours faithfully,

Marina

Mingaleeva
Marina, I promised coordinates of the Viennese doctors working on ZGT. I fulfil the promise half - while under an arm or a hand has turned up only List of partisipants a workshop in Amsterdam, and that not so successful - surnames and city (without clinics). I am convinced, that in the Vein there are telephone directories and addresses - C.Bernard, E.Boschitson, H.Puchl,