PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Siafor

Vladimir With
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

To me 40 years and 6 years am observed at the gynecologist-endocrinologist in occasion of THIS. Prinamala GZT. Last 2 years has noticed augmentation of weight at 2-3 kg, on what has paid attention of the doctor (earlier the weight kept at one level though excess weight was always). The doctor has advised to apply days of limited intake of food and has appointed or nominated a preparation siofor on 500 every day in current of half a year (for growing thin). When I have read through the loose leaf about a medicine it has been surprised, that he is applied to treatment of a diabetes mellitis. To me such diagnosis was not put also Saccharum of a blood always was in norm or rate. It would be desirable to learn or find out opinion of doctors in occasion of such purpose or appointment. There are fears, whether will affect or influence somehow negatively my health siafor during reception or after a cancelling. It would be desirable to learn or find out more in detail, in what cases this preparation to the people, is appointed or nominated not suffering diabetes mellitis?

I thank for the answer.

Helena
01.09.2004, 19:30
There are series of ways of prophylaxis of development of Diabetum at faces with superfluous mass of a body - first of all, not medicamental - augmentation of physical activity, change of stereotypes of a delivery. The control over Saccharum of a blood (is obligatory at otjagoshchennoj on Diabetum 2 types of a heredity - yearly after 45 years).

At studying a role medicamental \ not medicamental preparations in prophylaxis of development of Diabetum it is shown, that change of a way of life is the most effective.

At the same time Metforminum (siofor) also possesses ability to reduce risk of development of Diabetum.

In the dry rest - troubles in purpose or appointment are not present, superreasonable idea particularly for you at present-too. In brackets I shall notice, that GZT also dokazanno reduces risk of Diabetum.