PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Artificial climacterium

Lights
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear experts, your consultation is required!

To me of 35 years, operation on excision of a cystoma jachnika 8 years ago has been spent, (malignant education 2 items), the uterus, ovaries is removed...

5 courses of a chemotherapy are spent, time I was observed by all this in Herzen's scientific research institute at the attending physician... While... retsedivov was not... ZGT it was not appointed or nominated for the clear reasons... After last inspection (2 weeks ago), my attending physician has suggested all taki to appoint or nominate replaceable therapy by estrogens, considering my age, a different sort of complication which fell on me for these years because of absence of hormones... Certainly having warned, that danger of such treatment remains... Distinct on ZGT in my case it is few statistics... The Decision certainly to accept to me... It would be desirable to hear opinion and other experts on such important question.

I shall be grateful for the answer...

Yours faithfully, Tatyana..

solsasha
I would not began to appoint or nominate in such situation ZGT.

Soul
I would not began to appoint or nominate in such situation ZGT.

Thanks for the answer, the doctor.

Garry
And what in such situation, the doctor, you would advise? Really reception of estrogens will precisely result or bring to complications because of an oncology?

How, then to improve quality of a life? To itself to address?