PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Early climacterium, ZGT, abaissement of hair.

I do not Know
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! Dear doctors, help or assist, please, advice or council, references. To me 31 year, a menopause has come or stepped in 29 years. Almost one year ago I have started to accept "Femoston", but effect practically not the felt-same inflow of fever each half an hour, a sweating, frustration of a dream and abaissement of hair. The gynecologist- in this connection has recommended to me to pass on OK-"Femoden", that I and have made in the beginning of a current menstrual cycle. I began to feel myself is much better, all signs have disappeared, but here abaissement of hair has catastrophically amplified. Apparently, will have to refuse from "Femodena" but what all the preparation-wash or -my, approaches or suits in my situation? At me extremely low level of estrogens, a level of Testosteron-Depotum in 1,5 times above norm or rate. Still the problem-absence libido, whether is solved she?

Mrs. S
Elena, the termination or discontinuance of a menses in 29 years is not a physiological menopause.

The reasons of an amenorrhea at such age should be established or installed and treated.

Tell about itself in detail.

The weight, body height when have begun a menses, their regularity, whether were pregnancy, labors?

Than in a life hurted or were ill;were sick?

What inspections passed or took place?

What disturbs, besides abaissement of hair?

From hormonal researches specify result TTG and Prolactinum.

Lik
If LG and FSG are high, and the amenorrhea has come or stepped till 30 years, it is necessary still genetic obsledovnaie. For not clear reason in the text you do not specify, what - 2\10 or 1\5 femoston you used. .-not preparation ZGT. At inflow as to the basic problem a preparation vybora-trichekvens. - but in your situation of the reason of an amenorrhea, no less than type of a hypogonadism (though inflow haraktreny for hypergonadotrophic statuses) demand specifications.