PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cyst of ovaries

asya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Floating oothecoma (right). The size 7-8. At inspection on Uzi constantly different results.

As well as where it is possible to spend normal diagnostics? What consequences cherevato the given anomaly? What means floating and methods of treatment?

Natalia Lorh
*quot; A?aoa?Uan*quot; or *quot; ??uO?OO?Uan*quot; the cyst is a cyst on long *quot; ??N*quot;. It is dangerous an opportunity of a torsion of this leg or pinch and a necrosis of the cyst. Unequivocally is the indication to its or her excision. It is optimum laparoskopicheskaja tsistadenektomija. But this all *quot; on o??nO*quot;, it would be desirable for more information.

Flada
Thanks for the information! As it is not strange, but in day after the publication of the given question, the cyst was overwound. Eslib not our medicine that I would not know that could happens... The Girl has braided up to such degree that could not speak at all that door open from which keys only at it or her in general speeches could not to go. To put it briefly after vskrytikvartiry have caused or called fast... Further at once in 31 hospital (by the way very good hospital for a long time I in such was not) and on operation... Operation last more than two hours...

Have decided to make a laparoscopy, well and eslib nothing has turned out that it should to cut. Fortunately all has managed three dyrochki excision of a cyst excision of one ovary (the doctor has told or said that the cyst has twisted it or him) well and td. Next day could go already a little... In subotu have brought in hospital on Tuesday already have written out... The Analysis of a cyst is yet ready when will be I shall write details. So glory to our medicine!