PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation of ovaries - I can not find the doctor!

katrine
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me frequent pains in the field of an inguen, constant delays, a menstrual cycle proceeds abnormally and more much only. In January, 2000 me operated: an apoplexy of an ovary (a secondary appendicitis). After operation have carried out every possible researches, have spent on drink or saw through medicines - and some months all were normal. And then again - delays, pains. That only did not speak about the diagnosis - both cystic education, and any hormonal business or affairs... It is not assured, that correctly all I describe - I the first time in a such forum. I hope, that the answer (any) will help or assist to clear all.

Elena of Century
And that you mean under *quot; the menstrual cycle proceeds ?N?O?a?y?*quot;?

anchutka
First - many thanks for the response.:)

The first day of a menses - a bleeding an average, but generally it at all a blood, and greater or big pieces of slime (read, that a little they should be, but it is not so much, I am assured). And, certainly, a sharp pain in the right ovary (not blunt nojushchaja, namely sharp). And here then... For the second day of a blood is not present in general. On the third - a little bit, and again these pieces of slime of red-brown color. (I am sorry for the impartial description). All. As those monthly go only one day, and further - any rests. It at me recently (can, year an one and a half). All other years - a stable six-day menses, and with plentiful enough bleeding.

It seems to me, what is it abnormally.

Pronira
More nobody will respond me?

oleska
Under your description *quot; the menstrual cycle proceeds abnormally and more much only... *quot;, *quot; have carried out every possible researches, have spent on drink or saw through medicines... *quot; hardly someone can respond you in detail here. You need to address on internal reception and on a place to understand a situation.

jata
And you read my SECOND report? It seemed to me, that all is there extremely in detail described about abnormal course...

merkur
And, by the way, thanks for advice or council to address to the doctor. You, apparently, and did not read the name of a subject...: (