PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Anything and anybody responds not clearly me plainly cannot

Yamary
01.09.2004, 19:30
In May perzhila an abortion on 6 month ber. Because of an endometriosis. After that it is bad vostanavlivalsja a cycle though I felt excellently. The doctor has advised to buy or purchase three-phase tablets (has not told or said what and has told or said any). Through four mjasjatsa I nevertheless was solved and have bought or purchased Trikvilar. Accepted 2 weeks terrible pains and whether a menses have begun whether allocation is not clear. Has gone to the doctor - have found out the enormous endometriodnuju which cyst was not earlier. Tablets could affect or influence a question as anybody of anything to me does not speak. But that this all has begun after their application (a pain, allocation).

Respond pozhajlusta. How trikvilara application could affect or influence a cyst? There could be she before application and be formed because of these tablets? As all similar agents for health in general can influence and how to define or determine nevertheless what tablets it is possible?

In advance thanks.

Marusja
01.09.2004, 19:30
On the basis of what the endometriosis has been put?

If a cyst really endometrioidnaja, especially *quot; i?y?OUan*quot; (the sizes?) most likely she was and before reception trikvilara.