PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ??? A question to Dr. Jacob

Amanda
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear sir the doctor, for the first time in such a way I communicate with doctors in general, before it or this never shared with the problems. In general that I have only 1 problem, but she simply gradually kills me. Has begun still 6 years ago. Then for the first time at me after monthly the loin was ill. As treatment hormonal tablets Femoden have been appointed or nominated, to hurt or be ill;be sick it became valid less, but has then become pregnant also year after sorts or labors in general has forgotten on a back pain, a tablet any more did not drink. In a year all has returned and in much strong pains. All begins always for 7 day from the beginning monthly and proceeds from 3 till 7 days. Pains strong, sometimes do not pass or take place on 1 tablet, it is necessary to take one more, anesthesia suffices only at 12 o'clock, then I drink dalshie. In 2000 has again addressed with this problem on the gynecologist since the pain is most localized in left to a side, it has been surveyed on a cyst of the right ovary, nothing has been found, only a hysteromyoma 11 see Since November 2002 I accept again Femoden. In the extremity or end of April of this year had again the strongest pains of a loin and accepted 10 days antibiotics. That is interesting, always after reception of antibiotics following pains not such strong and proceed much more shortly. Gynecologic problems of my pains have not found and consequently has passed or has taken place inspection at the orthopedist and the urologist. At inspection in the urologist in May of this year on US have found out a cyst of the left ovary 57. It has been directed on vaginalnyj US but since that day that machine or car did not work have again looked or seen on usual, have again put a cyst of the left ovary and miomnuju a uterus. On vaginalnoe US has got only for two days before the following monthly. Cysts and that is surprising myomas, which as my gynecologist already looked in January of this year became or began 33, it was revealed not. Doctors and I too am simple in perplexity. Any more I do not believe, that in general who nibud when that in all this will understand. These pains terribly komplikujut to me a life. 3 weeks I absolutely healthy person, and that terrible week cannot conduct a normal way of life, simply silently I die, and is constant on tablets. Has already received a direction on inspection at the neuropathologist. It is my last hope that there can be a modern medicine will find the decision of mine *quot; oN??N?a*quot;. All analyses in the absolute order.

Can be at you will be for me what nibud references.

In advance to you it is grateful for the answer. Alexander.