PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystoma! Help!

Olga
01.09.2004, 19:30
One week ago have found out a cystoma of an ovary.. The Extract from US following: in the field of appendages it is more at the left under a uterus liquid education with precise contours, multichamber. An echo-density contained by average with fine giperehoicheskimi includings or incorporations 11.2*12.6*11.4.

Have sent to collect analyses for hospitalization on operation, have told or said to make it more likely, but with analyses there was a hitch. I think, I shall collect them not earlier on February, 5th. Than delay threatens? Why at once have directed on operation and at all have not suggested to be treated conservatively? To me of 27 years, abortions, sorts or labors and what or gynecologic diseases were not. Even inflammations was not! Well the spiral stood And here such! Whence the cystoma could undertake? How quickly she could grow or grow up till such sizes? Than week delay threatens? What is it can be? The analysis of a blood at me normal - a leukocytosis and an ESR in norm or rate, felt all this time normally... Have found out a cystoma casually. I in a full shock!

I esteemed - very similar on mutsioznuju a cystoma very much I am afraid, what is it malignant education and that I shall lose the genesial functions. Please, respond me! Can, tell or say, that know about it or this.

Marina To.
01.09.2004, 19:30
UV.Stasija! By the conclusion uzi the pseudomucinous cyst, as a rule these cysts of greater or big sizes really takes place and quickly grow. In your case, considering your age it is not necessary to think of bad ed malignant process.

The cystoma can be removed laparoskopicheski. Unfortunately you after operation will have one ovary, but he will carry out completely functions for a two.

As to terms of operation-than more likely, the better.

Laparoskopichesky a way of excision the best because after operation is less formed solderings, you in fact still should become pregnant and give birth or become pregnant and travail to plus an aftertreatment after operation 1-2 days. I wish good luck!