PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to cure really a cystoma antibiotics?

La
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello! At me a cyst in the right ovary 54 on 84 mm, on uzi *quot; i?oa??*quot; *quot; attributes an?N?OO?OU*quot;. Other expert - the gynecologist-surgeon on uzi has seen two chambers, one of which dense, even has forced to hand over the analysis to ?a-something there (something svjazanno with revealing a cancer). For it or her - unequivocally operation. The third expert the gynecologist-endocrinologist puts me in hospital on treatment by antibiotics because the mycoplasma gomonis has been revealed, the truth, in analyses is noted *quot; weakly ???ON?y?an*quot; (reaction, probably?), also speaks, that it is not necessary for operation. The third and first experts work in one place - unit of endocrine gynecology at -those pediatrics, obstetrics and gynecology AMN of Ukraine where me, actually, put.

The cyst has grown for 3 months on background ZTG (proginova + utrozhestan) in connection with absence of a menses (it is diagnosed vtorichn. An amenorrhea). Especially does not disturb, I feel intensity of a stomach or belly a little, last days I can not clasp or button jeans - the stomach or belly simply holds apart.

I would like to know, whether really such greater or big tumour can develop on a background of the infection, in particular weakly expressed mycoplasma and whether really such tumours are treated medikamentozno? I am afraid, that me *quot; ?a?N?aO*quot; antibiotics, a cyst not izcheznet, it is necessary to operate (and I prefer operation at the second expert) and on a histology withdrawn and the reason of education of a tumour, since a picture *quot will not be found out; ??a?NO?n*quot; the massed treatment by antibiotics?

In advance excuse for amateurishness, but to me something is restless, on Monday for me wait in hospital...