PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Aftertreatment after excision of a cyst by a method of a laparoscopy

Sergey-Mtu1
01.09.2004, 19:30
Did or Made operation almost 2 months ago. Whether I am or be interested it is possible to do or make already fiz. Exercises on area press? For example a hoop to twist or press to shake? And through what time it is possible to bathe in our reservoirs?

a
It is possible

DneprOleg
It is possible

Thanks!

After operation has started to accept hormones nemestran 2 times a week (naturally under the reference of the doctor) the First monthly were plentiful and last little bit more longly usual.. After them for 14 day of a cycle have begun brown-red dark allocation.. Proceeded within days 20... On consultation of the doctor to me have told or said that so my ovaries react to hormones.. Now from time to time, once a day or time in two days happens a blood, but it is a little.. Though samochustvie at this time worsens.. The loin hurts and there is an easy or a light;a mild nervousness.

Whether tell or say please it is necessary to worry in this occasion? And how much still can proceed allocation? It strongly complicates my personal and years or summer life!