PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether and a polycystosis at me? Help or assist to understand

ghost_
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening!

I for the first time at a forum - as they say have resulted or brought a life. Dear doctors and participants I ask you to help or assist to me to understand with the diagnosis.

We with the husband plan the child and before it or this have decided to check up health. At it or him all by way of, and here at me the following:

On US to me have diagnosed the Polycystosis of ovaries, but I have handed over analyses on hormones and they in norm or rate, monthly go always on a regular basis, I hudenkaja, the skin smooth not fat and is not present edtnogo pryshchika. Whether tell or say please can be at such status a polycystosis?

Result of research on hormones (5 day of a cycle)

FSG - 4.47mlU/ml (follikulinovaja a phase 1-9)

LG - 8.59mlU/ml (follikulinovaja a phase 1-12)

Prolactinum - 310.04mlU/ml (women 152 - 771)

Testosteron-Depotum - 2.05nmol/L (women 0.60-3.05)

Progesteronum - 5.03nmol/L (follikulinovaja a phase 0.5-6)

Oestradiolum - 60.3u/ml (follikulinovaja a phase 18-147) - is handed over for 8 day of a cycle

US for 5 day of a cycle.

Uterus: the length-47, thickness - 32 is not increased, the width-39., is not displaced, a contour equal, borders precise, the form correct, the structure or frame homogeneous, ehogennost usual, endometry - 7., shejka uteruses is not changed.

The right ovary: the size 38*23, is not increased, equal, ehogennost usual, the structure or frame not homogeneous - contains anekogennye (the mistake or error in a writing or spelling can, not a legible handwriting) includings or incorporations 01 up to 10

The left ovary: the size 32*22, is not increased, equal, ehogennost usual, the structure or frame not homogeneous - contains anekogennye (the mistake or error in a writing or spelling can, not a legible handwriting) includings or incorporations 01 up to 10

The conclusion: the Cystic degeneration of ovaries (a polycystosis of ovaries)

Whether I can zaberemennet with such here analyses as at me. I ask you prompt, that to me to do or make and how to be treated - doctors to me of anything concrete do not speak. And can hand over for an exact picture what that analyses.

I BEG YOU HELP or ASSIST - I SO I WISH TO BECOME MUM.

Zamulina Irina
The US attributes of a polycystosis NOT is a polycystosis as illness or disease.. 20 % of women with a polycystosis as illness or disease become pregnant without a medical care...

gol
The US attributes of a polycystosis NOT is a polycystosis as illness or disease.. 20 % of women with a polycystosis as illness or disease become pregnant without a medical care...

Thanks you for the answer!

And, that then for *quot; black OO???*quot; were on ovaries (pictures of US). Can it is necessary to me to make still US? Or to be checked up on other illnesses or diseases? And what hormones in norm or rate, does not speak about the erroneous diagnosis of the doctor of US?

JUlja

KSV
JUlja, but in fact you did not set as the purpose of the life carrying out of time under a cabinet or study of the doctor. What to you prevents to start to live a sexual life without preservation? Or the husband in bed with such US (with chernenkimi kruzhochkami) does not start up you?

But to you now not up to jokes, and I irritate you - and I am am irritated with idea of unnecessary researches without pokazanij.-it's nothing there will exclude, of what to think?

Is besplodie-we search for a polycystosis as prichniu. There are problems - search for their reason. We are going to to become pregnant - have handed over banal analyses. The doctor has examined, have excluded ZPPP - well still it is necessary to do or make?

yuko
[QUOTE] JUlja, but in fact you did not set as the purpose of the life carrying out of time under a cabinet or study of the doctor. What to you prevents to start to live a sexual life without preservation? Or the husband in bed with such US (with chernenkimi kruzhochkami) does not start up you?

But to you now not up to jokes, and I irritate you - and I am am irritated with idea of unnecessary researches without pokazanij.-it's nothing there will exclude, of what to think?

Is besplodie-we search for a polycystosis as prichniu. There are problems - search for their reason. We are going to to become pregnant - have handed over banal analyses. The doctor has examined, have excluded ZPPP - well still it is necessary to do or make? [/QUOT

No, no, what you? You at all do not irritate me (and on the contrary - we with the husband from laughter have not fallen nearly), simply some doctors speak, that with such ovaries hardly to become pregnant.

If Could you respond to one my question in a subject *quot; an inflammation in shejke ?aO?*quot; - I there today have left a question. hochetsja to hear your opinion.

And more time - THANKS

AnnaAlfa
JUlenka, it is glad, that you with the husband correctly me ponjali-on it or him one hope. And about an inflammation I hardly shall tell or say something umnoe-I endokrinolog-simply polycystosis jaichnikov-it and our bread too.

okiam
As the doctor working, including, and on US, I can tell or say, that on the resulted or brought conclusion of US with the big strained interpretation it is possible to speak about presence of a polycystosis of ovaries. 3 sizes of ovaries should be measured and their volume or a -uterine index is calculated. In a combination to data about regular a cycle and a normal level of Testosteron-Depotum and lg/o?u diagnosis SPKJA is rather doubtful.

Finally to understand a situation with hormones, it is necessary to spend an estimation of presence of an ovulation - US-control of a folliculogenesis, house tests for an ovulation, the control of a level of Progesteronum over the middle of 2-nd phase of a cycle, measurement of basal temperature. If with it or this will be that's all right the hormonal factor can be excluded and it is necessary to search for other reasons.

Tendra
As the doctor working, including, and on US, I can tell or say, that on the resulted or brought conclusion of US with the big strained interpretation it is possible to speak about presence of a polycystosis of ovaries. 3 sizes of ovaries should be measured and their volume or a -uterine index is calculated. In a combination to data about regular a cycle and a normal level of Testosteron-Depotum and lg/o?u diagnosis SPKJA is rather doubtful.

Finally to understand a situation with hormones, it is necessary to spend an estimation of presence of an ovulation - US-control of a folliculogenesis, house tests for an ovulation, the control of a level of Progesteronum over the middle of 2-nd phase of a cycle, measurement of basal temperature. If with it or this will be that's all right the hormonal factor can be excluded and it is necessary to search for other reasons.

Huge All of you thanks. I shall hand over Progesteronum in the second phase and necessarily to you I shall inform. I now measure temperature.

And when it is done or made (day of a cycle) US-control of a folliculogenesis?

JUlja

rusvik
Huge All of you thanks. I shall hand over Progesteronum in the second phase and necessarily to you I shall inform. I now measure temperature.

JUlja

If who that knows the good doctor in Kiev advise please. In connection with that that advertising in a forum is forbidden respond on adress julia_gutnikova@gala.net

JUlja

MALYWKA20

It is done or made by US for 5-7 day of a cycle, then approximately from 10-th day (at duration of a cycle of 28 days) observe every day or in day (on a situation) of body height of follicles in ovaries. Supervise thickness and ehostrukturu endometrija, IR krovotka in jaichnikovyh arteries at TSDK. The control stop after ascertaining the fact of an ovulation.

It is desirable for all this to do or make on the apparatus of a high class and, certainly, tranvaginalnym by the gauge. The doctor, it is desirable, should be the gynecologist and have experience of a similar sort of researches. It is ideal, if it will be your attending physician.

It is done or made by US for 5-7 day of a cycle, then approximately from 10-th day (at duration of a cycle of 28 days) observe every day or in day (on a situation) of body height of follicles in ovaries. Supervise thickness and ehostrukturu endometrija, IR krovotka in jaichnikovyh arteries at TSDK. The control stop after ascertaining the fact of an ovulation.

It is desirable for all this to do or make on the apparatus of a high class and, certainly, tranvaginalnym by the gauge. The doctor, it is desirable, should be the gynecologist and have experience of a similar sort of researches. It is ideal, if it will be your attending physician.

Thanks for the answer. It is not a pity only the doctor to itself I can find:mad:.

If at you the Water-melon will be time prokomentirujte please my analyses in section *quot; diseases shejki uteruses... *quot; a subject *quot; an inflammation in shejke uteruses napisanoe julia gut.

In advance you I thank, JUlja

koka
As a whole it agree with the previous advisers

I can add

1 parities or ratio LG and FSG yes speaks about a polycystosis

It is not excluded lean type of pcos

2 it is-is ambiguous

3 there is no diagnosis of sterility or barrenness

Try to become pregnant

dr silver

vamed

I can add

2 it is-is ambiguous

3 there is no diagnosis of sterility or barrenness

Try to become pregnant

dr silver

Jyulietta

I can add

It is possible to take an interest, you consider or count what parity or ratio lg/o?u pathognomonic for SPKJA?

Ekatarina
v dannom sluchae otnoshenie LH to FSH 2 to 1

eto charakterno dlia pso-soglasen chto LH ne povishen v dannom sluchae net MAJOR CRITERIA dlia iasnogo diagnoza-no ved nash vopros seichas otnositelno perspektiv beremennosti?

zaranee izviniaus za angliiskie bukvi

Andrey Nikitin
v dannom sluchae otnoshenie LH to FSH 2 to 1

eto charakterno dlia pso-soglasen chto LH ne povishen v dannom sluchae net MAJOR CRITERIA dlia iasnogo diagnoza-no ved nash vopros seichas otnositelno perspektiv beremennosti?

zaranee izviniaus za angliiskie bukvi

Thanks All of you for your answers. Zberemenet I try or taste 3 months. I know, that all will turn out since I in it believe, and belief this main thing. The belief in me as is installed with your letters.

JUlja

kzero
To Silver: that attention which gave parity or ratio LG \ FSG per 70-years, for a long time is has left or cunning in the past.

Idea
REFERENCE otnositelno attitude or relation LH TO FSH which have left in the past

1NOVAKS GYNECOLOGY 2002 PAGE876 POLYCYSTIC OVARY SYNDROME

2CLINICAL GYNECOLOGIC ENDOCRINOLOGY AND INFERTILITY LEON SPEROFF 2005 PAGE 472

3 70 ye not absolutely the past-th then was born

TAMAGAWK
And that not menee-it not a key parameter. Anyway, such links you without effort will find even more.