PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Raised or Increased Progesteronum and dr

VALERY 30
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good evening, the Dear Doctor, analyses of a blood have revealed little bit raised or increased Progesteronum, on memory I do not remember how much but if it essentially, at me this information is written down where that.

1) What role the raised or increased Progesteronum can influence quality I/to?

2) whether It is necessary to accept that that for its or his depression?

3) In one of subjects of this forum I have read through, that djufaston it iskustvennyj Progesteronum. And than is femoden?

4) In relation to functional cysts, a cat appear at me on 1 remained rezetsirovannom an ovary monthly,-from for what absence of a hormone these cysts probably grow? Djufaston to me has not helped or assisted, helps or assists femoden, I it or him accept time in 3-6 months and the cyst usually decreases or leaves absolutely.

5) For the best feedback from a follicular stock, whether expediently to spend on drink femoden and how much months, for the best answer to superstimulation puregonom or similar hormones? I prepare in 3 the report on Eko. 2 the report was unsuccessful since only one follicle has grown. To me 38 years, are removed all organs after operation except for one ovary which has remained an incisor-. fsg was in norm or rate before the report with 1 formed follicle.

Excuse for so much questions.

Thanks for earlier.

:)

Meliana
Rising of the laboratory parameter reflecting a level of Progesteronum, has no clinical value or meaning;importance.

lapka
Rising of the laboratory parameter reflecting a level of Progesteronum, has no clinical value or meaning;importance.

Thanks for acknowledgement or confirmation of this information