PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Follicular cyst

Fiona
01.09.2004, 19:30
A week the follicular cyst in the left ovary disturbs. Its or her size of 30 mm. Before no cysts existing. Prolactinum has been raised or increased. For its or his depression in current of 3 months accepted agnukaston. Whether it is possible or probable, what the cyst has appeared because of agnukastona?

How the follicular cyst and because of what she arises is treated?

Have registered nyxes gentomitsina - 3 times day, vitamins 1 and 6 (nyxes in day), remens, Aevitum.

Besides I go on east dances. Whether it is possible to be engaged in this case in dances, and as postitsja (has read through, that meat is the basic source of hormones). Whether there is any diet?

It would be desirable, that somebody has responded. Very much afflicts, that many interesting questions at you at a forum remain without the answer:mad:.

Alusik
Education of such size by a cyst it is possible to name only conditionally. It something on border of the sizes of a follicle and a cyst. As a rule, such cysts resolve without any treatment during 1 menstrual cycle. Make US after monthly. At such size of a cyst of any restrictions in a delivery and a way of life it is not required.

Alenka ru
Many thanks for the answer. You have calmed me, I shall wait for following US. And at such cyst it is possible to live a sexual life or is better to wait, when the cyst will resolve?

In what case can appoint or nominate reception of the oral contraceptives containing hormones, for a resorption of a cyst? What will you advise? Once again thanks.

Sol
On the first question I already have responded you in last offer of the previous report. In each concrete case the doctor solves the problem on purpose or appointment of this or that preparation. Besides there are different approaches to treatment of the same diseases. I have responded you as though have acted or arrived itself in a similar situation.

Lola
It something on border of the sizes of a follicle and a cyst..

The dear Doctor, Each cycle if I do not accept OK, at me is formed a functional cyst/cyst of a yellow body/follicular a cyst (this all equal-signs, yes?)

Whether it means that the follicle during such cycle is broken off or lacerated, I/to do not leave accordingly and consequently the follicle develops into a cyst?

And if on uzi the cyst is looked through, whether whether that it is possible to tell or say there is there a follicular stock or not?

And if there is no cyst how we shall tell or say after reception OK it will be possible to see one small follicle, yes? And on it or him;them to draw conclusions that the woman has a follicular reserve?

In advance thanks