PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SPKJA, IVM

Kreed
01.09.2004, 19:30
Good afternoon!

In July of the last year I already asked here the questions but then has not been diagnosed yet.

To me of 28 years, SPKJA, Testosteron-Depotum is raised or increased. I accept Dexamethazonum 0.25 7 months. An amenorrhea, an anovulation. Now on treatment in university clinic (Germany).

2 stimulations Puregonom have been spent.

1-st stimulation 50 UNITS With 4 DTS. On 10 DTS 2 DF (11 mm), on 13 DTS 4 (13-16 mm). Stimulation have interrupted, having told or said, that at nyxis HGCH sovulirujut all 4 follicles. CHetvernjashki - it is dangerous..

2-nd stimulation 25 UNITS with 4 on 18 DTS. Nothing has grown.

Now I do or make 3-rd stimulation. I alternate or interleave 50 and 25 UNITS On 8 DTS were 3 DF (11, 11, 14 mm). On 10 DTS has got to other doctor of clinic, he has seen too 3 DF, but all no more than 11-12 mm. This doctor to me has told or said, that at augmentation of a dose, the QUANTITY or AMOUNT, instead of SIZE DF will increase. At decrease of a dose they will not grow further. The doctor speaks, what is it at all patients with SPKJA so. To grow up 1-2 DF it is practically unreal. Tomorrow I go again on control US. I am afraid, that treatment again will interrupt.

Already second time to me offer a new method of treatment IVM. In this clinic almost year are engaged in this method. In April there will be first twins. Has already re-read all on sites about this method (on russ and a nem), but all the same it is a lot of doubts. How you think, it really method of a choice in we wash a case?