PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trihomoniaz and treatment

sova
01.09.2004, 19:30
Igor - - ---In the wife have found out trihomoniaz 6 months beremennosti have treated. But 4 months ago in KVD at it or her took a smear and nothing was found out before by us there lived a sexual life 1,5 years and did not use condoms. The doctor has told or said that this infection should be and at me. Explain as it tmozhet to be? For 1,5 years we had no contacts on the party or side.

Fatina
Jacob - - ---Unfortunately, one, separately taken analysis, does not guarantee that the infection will be revealed. Especially, at chronic current. Therefore also it has turned out, that all over again at your wife have revealed nothing, and have then revealed Trichomonases. And at you too them can not reveal at the first inspection. But, in any case, treatment both should pass or take place the sexual partner.

Andreyka
The venereologist - - ---Igor! At men, more than in 90 % of cases, trihomoniaz proceeds bessimptomnno, and it is difficultly enough diagnosed. Therefore necessarily use Jacob's advice or council and pass or take place treatment, differently your family never to get rid of this infection.

Alla
To V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---I more and more tend earlier sushchestvaovavshim to representations that Trichomonases, similarly to kandidam or gardnerellam - too banal flora, and numerous and aggressive they become only in conditions disbioza and-or an antibiosis. They are diagnosed, really, ugly. In overwhelming majority of cases of a Trichomonas do not come to light or are not taped on a background of chlamydias and mycoplasmas of exception concern or touch, basically, old men and children. Apparently it is connected with their small number in these conditions and with transition to motionless intraepithelial existence from here - occurrence onkologicheski the changed sites mucous - is direct on T.Svishchevoj!. When intracellular infections are eliminated or erased;removed, some time in smears it is possible to observe a terrible admixture from layers of a dying off epithelium, Trichomonases and, naturally, the leucocytes, was them to pacify. If happens reinfitsirovanie, for example, chlamydias all this vakhanlija instantly disappears. Otherwise she can proceed about several months while the nutrition - suffices a defective epithelium, and then dies away or goes out even without any intervention.

Lefan
onkolog (onkolog@mail.ru) - - ---Mister Dvorjanchikov! Kohl you have mentioned or touched a subject and how you in general concern to T.Svishchevoj's idea, what the cancer is trihomoniaz or a trichomoniasis how writes Svishcheva? I shall not speak now about I.Q. Fistulous in its or her published books there are expressions an anemia of a blood, disturbance of a homeostasis of all organism, a nephritis of kidneys, etc., shall reject aside fine absurds. We shall reject even aside and the basic question on the nature of a cancer though to it or him;them it is possible to return then. The basic postulate from which Svishcheva proceeds also which preaches, sounds so - illness or disease is reaction of an organism to an infection. All other theories and not only in occasion of a cancer and voobshcheh ALL!!! Illnesses or diseases which do not consider the infectious nature - are void. You that, support or maintain its or her opinion?

Lefgren
Elena (oberig@starcom.net.ua) - - ---Than to treat trihomoniaz at men?

Maria L
The divisional (uchastkovy@hotmail.com) - - ---Also as well as women. Metronidazolum 2 g inside or 250 mg three times a day seven days. *gt; otype Corsiva*quot; *gt; yours faithfully, the Divisional. ffff*quot; *gt; GDINGS*quot; *gt;

imported_
Ella - - ---Good afternoon! In my sister have found out trihomaniaz, but she the virgin, had no, and this infection has no sexual partner, whence? Ella.

barbados
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Onkolog. Trihomoniaz and a trichomoniasis - admissible designations of a discussed infection. I am am jarred on too with similar pearls and T.Svishchevoj's boundless mysticism. But speech not about them, and about a prospective mecotic etiology of oncologic diseases. I too not the enthusiastic young man. And also would allow itself to doubt of this hypothesis if has found in her though any defect. What we really have in the field of the theory of a carcinogenesis? There Are two base concepts - infectious and genetic. It would Seem, acknowledgement or confirmation of last - business idle time. However, if to dig in sources of the genetic theory of a carcinogenesis it is necessary to doubt of a correctness of base researches. nesurazitsy arise already at a stage of a choice of objects of researches. I pytalja to unwind this ball, but pritomilsja and have charged this business to the employee-microbiologist. She has come to a similar conclusion. More I did not persist. Probably, it is connected, first of all, with morphological similarity of a colonial Trichomonas to parabasal cells of an epithelium. At the same time, in favour of self-sufficiency of the infectious theory there are powerful reasons: Under certain conditions the superinfection, an intoxication carcinogens of a Trichomonas can form colonies externally indistinguishable from cancer. Dynamics or changes of development of a cancer in initial and terminal stages rather reminds usual infectious process which on early terms can be slowed down and even is stopped by application of antibiotics and plants with antiseptic properties. T.Svishchevoj is shown an opportunity of a degeneration of an intertwined line of cancer cells in Trichomonases of the classical form at their premise or room in a nutrient medium or medium for Trichomonases. This very powerful proof. The cancer, at least, some plants also is caused or causes trihomonadopodobnymi by forms of microorganisms, the truth otnosimyh to mushrooms. T.Svishcheva, apparently, too sees there any relationship between Trichomonases and mushrooms, well it for us not so essentially. She seems, with someone from oncologists has shown efficiency of Trichopolum at treatment of some forms of a cancer. We do not specialize on a cancer. And onkobolnye get to us casually, basically, in an end-stage or in connection with relapses after operation. Therefore our observations do not differ abundance - no more than ten cases. Here that I can note. By patients with a hereditary clamidiosis which it is usually interfaced or integrated to a mecotic infection in most cases mark or celebrate a cancer diathesis on a fatherly or maternal line. A little bit modified tactics of treatment of a cancer as sochetannoj a --MECOTIC infection has justified itself, at least, in one case of a metastasizing fibrosarcoma up to they be 3 operations, in a smear - chlamydias, then - Trichomonases and in one case of quite generated carcinoma of the stomach after an extract of the patient from a hospital as remediless. In the last treatment proceeded in absentia the patient lives in Kazakhstan - now the diagnosis is removed or taken off. Similar tactics brings results at treatment of myomatous neoplasms. At terminal sick with the permit in a hospeace during treatment in throat smears chlamydias, mycoplasmas, gonokokki came consistently to light or were consistently taped by a cancer of tongue?, gardnerelly, mecotic conglomerates and, at last, - Trichomonases of the usual form. Treatment proceeded some months then communication or connection with the patient has been lost also the big distance within the limits of city. I suppose, that she has died, since slow retrogress all the same was observed. It is curious also, that all the observed patients, not managed to recover in connection with an end-stage of disease, died extraordinary easily - practically painlessly though before pains were not removed or not taken out also by narcotics. If the cancer had the genetic nature, such treatment would not give the slightest advantage or benefit. To Ella. Most likely, since a kindergarten. There such - hardly probable not the majority: the general or common pots, the general or common swimming baths, the general or common towels, children's sex, krutobedraja the teacher, pisajushchaja in the same pots and wiped up the same towels... And above all it or this is poor diagnostics and brainlessness of those who is responsible for health of children.

Flat
Knowing - - ---. The parasitogenic theory offered still or even by professor M.M.Nevjadomskim, in 90th years tries to revive owing to scientific ladies: H.Klark of the USA, 1990; there are translations or transfers into some tongues and T.J.Svishchevoj in the book market now is on sale at once five its or her brochures: the mysterious- murderer is found!... It is interesting, that if school Nevjadomskogo could not, having put forward the thesis the tumour is a colony of microparasites, to protect it or him i.e. to classify the parasite at ladies it turns out valiantly. However, if Clark in all sins accuses an intestinal trematode type of flat worms ours chemist Svishcheva already many years try to prove to the scientific world, that the cancer tumour is a colony of Trichomonases. Meanwhile, from the biological point of view, the parasitogenic theory of a cancer is absurd see, for example, to its or her acute critic in M.J.Zholondzja's book the Cancer. Myths, the theory, prophylaxis . SPb, 1998, .312-330, it is good still, that Dr. Clark has even united it or her with cancerogenic. Really, at a cancer very much often the quantity or amount of the elementary in an organism increases or is enlarged. Here there can be both a Trichomonas, and a trematode, and other parasites and funguses. There is it in view of weakening immunity which, in our opinion, and is the main reason of augmentation of number atipicheskih cells in an organism.

Hronos
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---And in what the reason of weakening of immunity in your opinion? And in general, somebody can give an example diseases with authentically established or installed not infectious and not traumatic combustions, an external intoxication an etiology?

Di
Knowing - - ---the Reason of bad job of immune system often happens long stress or insult...

keav
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---It bajki for the patients, the justifications of own feebleness thought up with the purpose. Among convicts oncologic it is no more, than among other public, despite of rather lingering stress and insult on all light. Passes or takes place stress - passes or takes place also an immunodeficiency but why illness or disease remains? And how to explain appreciable anticancerogenic activity usual anticheptikov corrosive sublimate, gipohlorit and so forth? And why it is so essentially separated metabolic processes normal and cancer cells? And if a cancer - genetic disease, at what here in general immunity? When daunatik he is born with ready and obvious genetic defect whence has undertaken - other question to anybody and in a head does not come to immunize it or him. Why such attention to immunity in an oncology? And because, that antibodies are developed or produced on these most genetic defects. And why they are ineffective against genetic urodtsev? That is why, what is it not cells of the owner, and alive, it is complex or difficult oragizovannye the creatures well adapted for such intercellular existence and covered by native master's cells, as a board.

marmon
Knowing - - ---the Surprising set incorrect, in my opinion, conclusions! 1. Among convicts oncologic it is no more, than among other public, despite of rather lingering stress and insult on all light. OFFENDERS - the PEOPLE OFTEN LIVING AT the LEVEL of TEMPERAMENT, HOT, NOT SO INCLINED To UGUBLYONNYM to REFLECTIONS And ACCUMULATION of INSULTS, ESPECIALLY, ON ALL LIGHT. 2. Passes or takes place stress - passes or takes place also an immunodeficiency but why illness or disease remains? That's just the point, THAT the STRESS DOES NOT PASS or TAKE place! It is A QUESTION OF INSULTS, YEARS SAVED. And IF With THEM it MANAGES TO FINISH, - ILLNESS or DISEASE THERE AND THEN LEAVES, AND AT A.I.Solzhenitsyn's ANY STAGE, 1954 g.. With KARMIC ILLNESSES or DISEASES About R About T With I would be absolutely not necessary, THEY ON THE CONTRARY HELP or ASSIST the PERSON ON the VITAL WAY FOR it is the PRECIOUS HELP FROM ABOVE: N E T At D And And D YO SH!.. 3. And how to explain appreciable anticancerogenic activity usual anticheptikov corrosive sublimate, gipohlorit and so forth? The ARTIFICIAL SHAKE-UP of IMMUNITY, AS A RULE, At the best, GIVES TEMPORARY EFFECT, BUT TO GOODS DOES NOT LEAD up. 4. And why it is so essentially separated metabolic processes normal and cancer cells? YES, the ONCOLOGIC CELL DIFFERS FROM ORDINARY STILL And GENETICALLY; IT In the MIDDLE 60- YEARS was found out, AFTER DECODING the GENETIC CODE. WELL Also WHAT? CHEMICAL SUBSTANCES, TOKSICHESKI ACTING DNA HAVE been found Also. THEY are named by CARCINOGENS, Unlike the CLOUDIES CAUSING TERATISMS At POSTERITY. EJMS. THUS, the CANCEROGENIC THEORY of the CANCER THE SAME AS RADIAL And And ALREADY In 60- YEARS there was QUITE STEADY REPRESENTATION THAT R And To - DISEASE P About L And E T About L About G And CH E With To About E, THAT IS CAUSED HAS been confirmed by MANY FACTORS. - SO, In 90- YEARS it HAS been added PERFECTLY! G E About P And T About G E N N And I the THEORY. 5. And if a cancer - genetic disease, at what here in general immunity? YES, there is And N And With L E D With T In E N N And I a PREDISPOSITION To the ONCOLOGY. BUT THIS FACTOR SOLVING is not. IF IMMUNITY WORKS NORMALLY, At the PERSON is not present NEITHER SINCERE OVERLOADS, NOR DECAYING INFECTIONS, - ONE BAD HEREDITY leads to the CANCER CAN not. WELL, etc.

_17
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---br-O-O! Well, we shall go the same order. 1. Among convicts not less than half sit for what or on unfairly severe verdicts has stolen a bucket of a potato - has received 2 years. And even if there is no insult on judges all the same there is a stress and insult, hotjaby on security guards, relatives or sokamernikov. 2. It is groundless demogogija in spirit Solzhenitsyna. I met both devout onkobolnyh, and the babies who have not in or had time on anybody to take offence and ripen before comprehension of the help from above. There are, certainly, linked events from here - signs. But I with the same success can declare: at you a cancer because Uranium and Mars in natalnoj to a map of a horoscope adversely aspektirovany and too I shall be right. The same linked events not first ten years make a fool of a head genetikam: otkapajut a relic gene, and then endeavour to explain, how he is connected with bent for to smoking of its or his owner? Yes at all it is more, than the itch of a nose is connected with a forthcoming wine party! The world corrects fate - laplasovsky a determinism. We only turn in this meat grinder and we receive in advance ugotovannye sufferings and pleasures. 3. One woman who had morbid, probably nonresectable, a tumour in a stomach, not having born or not having taken out sufferings, was going to to commit suicide. As an improvised poison or venom she has selected or elected Beliznu - bleaching agent - a solution of chlorine in water with the additive of PEAHENS. After acceptance of a dose, the strongest vomiting with a casting-off of pieces of a tumour has begun. Any miracle the dose has stolen up successfully since up to lethal has not held on, but the tumour has killed. I do not know, whether she is alive now for a long time it was, but its or her diagnosis has been removed or has been taken off. 4. You appeliruete to the same mistakes or errors, as classics of the genetic theory. There are the cloudies, capable to cause more than 1 mutation on a cell, but there is no carcinogen, capable to cause a cancer at all population if she is representative enough and specially is not infected by Trichomonases. 5. Heredity verenee, inherited infitsirovannost business rather widespread. And for start of a carcinogenesis quite mozhe to appear enough any superinfection apparently, even virus. Sincere overloads - only one of opportunities to accelerate this process, however hardly the subsequent sincere comfort will turn illness or disease back, differently anticancerogenic properties antiseptics, and psihotropy that it is not observed would possess not.

The user
Knowing - - ---1. The insult should be strong and long to deserve a cancer. The people living at a level of temperament, deep feelings seldom visit or attend. 2. The first phrase - quite in spirit of the former newspaper the Truth. Why are ill or sick, for example, SACRED? They sometimes do not know, that it is impossible vseryoz to take offence at itself! Still - because incur illnesses or diseases of other people, for example, the pupils. Why small children are ill or sick? Undoubtedly, it is a merit of their parents and primogenitors. It is a pity, that while there are no such researches. In occasion of fate. More accurately, please, for in what the person believes, has. 3. Most likely this lady again had an oncologic process. 4. The Trichomonas, she here not was gave to you and. 5. Any inherited infitsirovannosti in cases with cancer patients does not happen. Why then children, more precisely, grandsons of patients, instead of, say, their spouses fall or are ill ONLY?

Lily About.
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---This all - demogogija, involved on pavor. Sometime a cancer i.e. sochetannyj trihomoniaz will start to treat as simply, as a lues. And then all this mysticism will evaporate and skondensiruetsja on other sores.

Cidor
Knowing - - ---I Condole, for pavor - at YOU!

Wrapa
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Logic worthy chicken! I Hesitate to ask: whether many you have cured of a cancer the sermons, fearless you ours?

The alchemist
Knowing - - ---I condole even more: time began to swear, means other arguments is not present. On it or this it is meaningful to stop dialogue of the believer with the non-believer. And oncologic patients in an ideal should work with themselves. If will manage - earned as the system follows imunnaja will very quickly finish with atipicheskimi cells. There is it seldom for the majority of people is not able to work with itself. To in total you good!