PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Adherent or Adhesive process in a small basin

missi
01.09.2004, 19:30
Olga - - ---Here 10 years diagnose - adherent or adhesive process. The adnexitis is not present. A smear on presence of leucocytes - excellent or different. All the infections passed sexual by davnym for a long time are cured. There was an abortion complicated by an endometritis too 10 years ago. There can be somebody will advise, how this process to suspend and because of what it can be? Tried to read itself honey. The encyclopedia - has found any metrites, there can be solderings because of any of them? In advance many thanks to all responded. Olga

Aleksander
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---If adherent or adhesive process progresses, it is necessary to assume, that the clamidiosis has not been cured. As parameters on leucocytes excellent or different.

FYODOR
Olga - - ---Dear Mr. Dvorjanchikov! The Clamidiosis is cured three years ago, last analyses - 6 months ago from a cavity of the uterus at carrying out laparaskopicheskoj operations, not including all versions of analyses PTSR, DNA, a blood, a smear, IFA excuse, if what not so has called. Handed over in institute Otta in SPb.

Anuta
Olga - - ---I Shall add, can be eat still what nibud a method of research which will help or assist to define or determine more precisely?

Nastasja
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Perhaps, solderings do not progress? Then actions on their resorption are necessary. For this purpose the homeopathy and-or laserotherapy can be used.

kraiper
Olga - - ---I unfortunately do not know, they progress or not. Half a year back to me restored permeability of pipes and when recently I have come on survey to the gynecologist at a palpation she to me has told or said, that can be to me of soldering then have excised, but now the left crest or fornix again all in solderings. I very much experience on the given question. There can be you prompt homeopathic ways of treatment of solderings. It is very grateful to you for prompt replies.

QzQ
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---that is accessible in homeopathic drugstores, it is possible to try or taste V.Dvorjanchikov, for example, such scheme or plan: Thuja 612,30 - 130-212-36 times a day till 5-10 a dragee for 20-60 mines up to meal long time Lapis albus 612,30 - under the same scheme or plan, but in 1-2 hours after meal and during no more, than 2 weeks behind that - only the first preparation. To begin better with low potencies of 6 and frequent receptions 3 r/n. Further potencies can be raised or increased 12,30..., simultaneously reducing frequency of receptions 2,1 r/n and less often. It is periodically necessary to show to the gynecologist, and in case of occurrence sticky or others vydeleny - to be rechecked on an infection. Process of destruction of solderings, as a rule, is accompanied characteristic short nesk. Seconds painful sensations: as though a thread have pulled, as though the labium on a frost has bursted.

iv
Olga - - ---Dear sir Dvorjanchikov! Thanks big for the answer. Tell or say please, and whether there are any restrictions at reception of homeopathic preparations and any additional conditions. I now take or spend cleaning vessels - I accept garlick drops nastojannye on alcohol or to alcohol who knows, goodness knows, is shorter with alcohol. Whether it is possible to accept thus homeopathic preparations.

schlyapa
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Yes. There are some restrictions. I shall result or bring here endurance or quotation from quite typical for GP instructions: 00ff*quot; *gt; Reception of a preparation should be made on a regular basis... Whenever possible, at regular intervals... The Preparation should be accepted in a quiet status it is possible rassosat under tongue or wash down with water. During a medical course it is necessary to exclude acute, spicy, tonic and calming or abirritating dishes from a diet; including: coffee, cocoa, strong tea, alcohol, chocolate, Pepsi, Coca-cola the usual aerated drinks - are supposed, very acute and spicy spices, broths of any grasses, etc., and also chewing elastic, perfumery with a strong smell. During this period it is not recommended to use other medical products, including - homeopathic except for in common appointed or nominated, and especially, analgetics and antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory Aspirinum, Paracetamolum, etc., The reference or manipulation to psychics, exercise fizioprotsedur, etc. is forbidden

Bubnova
Tatyana - - ---Dear V.Dvorjanchikov! Prompt please where it is possible to get homeopathic agents about which you spoke above, and others? The matter is that in my city spets. Drugstores are not present, and that is in usual drugstores, not absolutely such. At them the name any disturbances generalized type menstr.tsikla, Diabetum and so forth, and they in drops. And more. Really solderings can really collapse or really be blasted to resolve from action spets. Homeopathic agents? In fact it would be very good! Thanks

den
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Gomeopaticheske drugstores is in all large cities and the regional centers.

Vladimir_B
Basic - - ---And whether it is impossible to try or taste gynecologic massage, can and together with a homeopathy. Your doctor spoke nothing to you about position of organs small tazasmeshchenie uteruses and t.d then massage and a physiotherapy are shown to you. And more : solderings disturbs only VasVy feel pains in a bottom of the stomach or belly, changing at loads and t.d, suffer sterility or barrenness or given the diagnosis arises only after survey of one and togozhe the gynecologist?

Antonina
Tatyana - - ---Basic, I is that Tatyana from discussion Not clearly. A situation such. My doctor whom simultaneously also the doctor of US, speaks, that very much is not present abrupt adherent or adhesive process, but here at the left those is available, because of solderings the uterus is displaced to the left but - only is displaced, without deviations or rejections. I just next week go to it or him;them, and there was an idea to talk to it or him about gin. Massage. Here and you about it or this speak. And here another the doctor which I, the truth, for some reasons has thrown at usual survey on an armchair has told or said, that at me in general zhuuuutkie solderings in all stomach or belly. As to mine oshchushchenij-I do not feel any pains, only in the first day monthly.

Masha2
Tatyana - - ---... And, still.... She spoke, that, besides zhuuuutkih solderings, at me also the uterus and is displaced, both is bent, and in general back, all is bad. In 3 months after its or her visiting I from the first attempt had a pregnancy...

Lexus
basic - - ---the Diagnosis of adherent or adhesive process put at gynecologic research is very subjective and depends on qualification of the doctor if you do not have complaints if you became pregnant and t.d, I think - gynecologic massage, napravlennvj on restoration of normal anatomy of genitals and can fizioprotsedury. Inspection on an infection, never will prevent, but sdes it is possible only to start - to finish-never. In such situation as at you I never speak the woman about adherent or adhesive process - I am afraid to be mistaken, but massage I do or make. And more - authentically about solderings it is possible to speak on a laparoscopy only - all rest - our assumptions.

Daydreaming
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---At all subjectivity of a palpation, soldering and their extensiveness she reveals or taps though as that. And here to make the same by means of US - it is rather problematic. I do not know, how in other cities, and at us the rare or infrequent gynecologist is able to do or make gynecologic massage. That is usually got up, is more similar to pioneer love. I shall not tell or say, it is what is it absolutely useless, but serious organic problems obviously does not remove or take out. And more. After a course of such massage it is necessary to be rechecked necessarily on infection which can get out of blockages.

Mihej
basic - - ---It agree. We forget good and efektivnye technics or technical equipment and the most insulting, what not skill of our colleagues leads to disqualification of a method. At me on a site, in the beginning the attitude or relation to gynecologic massage was as to sex or rape while I did not begin to explain everyone! To the woman that there is a massage directed on correcting of anomaly of genitals, separation of solderings, improvement of a hemodynamic of organs of a small basin, and is and used at sex narushenijahsnizhenie dibido, anorgazmii and t.d and all of technics or technical equipment different and for patients the some people are unpleasant enough. After massage practically always there is an exacerbation of an infection if massage to do or make correctly, instead of pioneer love

ala
Tatyana - - ---Prompt, and why to me one of doctors has told or said, what supposedly all over again give birth, and then it will be possible to borrow or occupy and correcting of shift, and so forth????

Irina 78
basic - - ---she job, problems, doctors too people Can was not in mood. She can does not own a technique. Massage very unpleasantly for the doctor, at me strongly get tired and brushes hurt - and I all life am engaged sportomborboj, dzju-O, ajkido and all the same a load greater or big And can at it or her the opinion and it can appear more correctly ours - she knows you, and we are not present.

bektosh
Tatyana - - ---ponjatnenko! GDINGS*quot; *gt; Thanks!

Valdai
basic - - ---o, conversation is finished, see you!