PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yeast

TSTOOL
01.09.2004, 19:30
Andrjusha - - ---During the first sexual certificate or act to my girl it was very sick. But not because I such balvan not skilled or experienced. At the subsequent certificates or acts the pain did not pass or take place. Descended or went to genekologu and he has told or said, that at it or her yeast. What is it such? She to be treated, but in sex we do not cease to be engaged. As it can affect or influence me and whether I can infect it or her repeatedly. As to me to be treated and whether there is a necessity if I do not notice any changes.

Dreamnight
basic - - ---certainly. You should pass or take place at least profilaktitesky a course, .no you know yeast it is a marker of any infection, be surveyed on zppna any case. Second it that the pain during the sexual certificate or act with vagtnalnym a candidiasis is not connected, let the girl will a little have a rest, descend or go on fizioprotsedury, heatings, on vozmozhnostiletom have a rest in Odessa and do not worry your problems to be resolved.

kostyanic
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Well still US to make, and also to try to establish or install presence or absence of adherent or adhesive process.

io22
basic - - ---Here here treatment, treatment, treatment also will begin. It seems to me be surveyed on Zpp and further look on a situation.

D.S.Vasin
Tatyana - - ---Hello. At me were allocation, white-yellow. After visiting genikologa has been revealed kandid. Treatment by Clotrimazolum has been appointed or nominated. Clotrimazolum accepted in day all course of treatment 6 tablets have been appointed or nominated. Because of not daily application, has decided to repeat to accept Clotrimazolum of 6 more tablets. Vydeleny was not week. Then have again repeated allocation, melkovye, in the form of a dry powder, -white color. Thus a pain at the sexual certificate or act. What is it can be? What it is better to accept? That you will advise. To me 23 years, married.

ween
V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---to you does not need to be wasted time, money and health on struggle against a candidiasis is is useless. Try to find out better, what infections provoke it or him.

olk
basic - - ---And also at treatment of a candidiasis if treatment already naznachenno, nezabudte to buy or purchase to the husband ekodaks, ekonazol, Clotrimazolum, etc., for a preventive course