PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Help or Assist to understand my infections!!!

Legrana
01.09.2004, 19:30
Arina Malevich - - ---Help or Assist to understand my situation, please. Within several years it was treated for the inflammation of appendages caused or called by a staphilococcus golden. Has passed or has taken place some courses of treatment, an inflammation as as if has calmed down. There was a new enemy - a thrush, regular remissions take place. Because of constants vydeleny the endocervicitis shejki uteruses was added, erosion was treated some times without cauterization by me not given birth or not travailled, treatment of erosion last time was successful. Two years ago whence have undertaken kondillomy, treated elektrokofguljatsiej and immunostimuljatorami, treatment was long, but recently has noticed in the field of pomezhnosti bugorki, similar to relapse. Then bugorki have disappeared in itself. Has made three abortions, two of them - successively. With a break in a month. Once diagnosed the stood pregnancy. On this background treated gardnerelly. One week ago at diagnostics on method Folja have revealed herpes vaginalnyj and ureaplasmas though at the partner of these infections it is not revealed he handed over bakposev. At the partner at bakposeve it is revealed - a thrush, a streptococcus. At me these infections are not present. To that to believe????? How to be treated???

vala
Dima - - ---to believe it is not necessary to Method Folja. All that obnaruzhenno at you is and at the sexual partner and on the contrary, simply not always comes to light or is taped in parallel. In any case the pair and simultaneously should be treated, considering absence of foreign sexual contacts.

madi
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Dima, It to you on employment or occupations of the Circle of juvenile venereologists such tell?

Barbara
Dima - - ---Century Dvorjanchikov the Colleague, I dare to assure you, that I the doctor the expert akusher the gynecologist, have kateggoriju. You, and in absentia, instead of a possible or probable exchange of opinions reproach me in what that children's to a garden, and it certainly characterizes you from the best party or side....

olkag
Zina (-62.118.139.27) - - ---Hello! prosvjatite please in occasion of a staphilococcus golden. To me every possible gynecologic analyses are made and the staphilococcus golden is found out. One year ago at the same inspection nebylo it is revealed anything. With the husband we are protected always by condoms and other partners at me are not present. I assume that the staphilococcus golden can catch in pool where I recently began to go. Whether it is possible or probable and whence he could undertake? Yours faithfully Zina

V.Dvorjanchikov (vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---Neither golden nor to catch what other staphilococcuses is impossible for the reason, that he in norm or rate always accompanies an organism. If its or his credit exceeds an admissible level, and this parameter repeats from the analysis to the analysis, it is meaningful to look for the reasons such disbioza: usually are other is unconditional-pathogenic infections.