PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Questions on necessity of treatment, preparations and influence on pregnancy

Страницы : [1] 2

paSHOCK
01.09.2004, 19:30
admin (webmaster) - - ---Irina Voskresene, January 7, 2001 - 03:10: excites one question. At me and at the husband in analyses have found gardnerellu. Some courses of treatment by different preparations of a positive take have not given. 1. Whether there is any medicine which precisely will help or assist? 2. Whether it is necessary to be treated, if gardnerella is a component of a microflora of a vagina? 3. Whether it is possible to get or start the child at presence of this infection and how influences gardnelez pregnancy and the further health of the child?

Gosha
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru) - - ---As I already repeatedly emphasized, struggle against banal flora is not meaningful also any prospects. Search for the reason on which at you have excessively bred gardnerelly. Is a clamidiosis More often.

ANDREYS
Water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---Irina, and you were treated by what preparations?

UVI14
(sunlika@mail.ru) - - ---Please, respond.... Whether can gardnerelez accompany a ureaplasmosis? At the husband these infections have been revealed. Whether that is it, what it is necessary to treat only a ureaplasmosis, and gardnerelez will leave in itself? He long time treats kidneys a homeopathy and teas, doctors speak, that in kidneys sand. But treatment brings only short-term simplification, the ureaplasma can fault to all? Thanks for the answer.

Ramis
goha - - ---I Ask dear doctors to comment: - the Patient (further) has addressed to the attending physician () with the complaint on yellowish allocation. - as a result of (the general or common?) the analysis of smear P sees a phrase: *quot; all body is entirely covered by key cells... *quot;. - the Analysis on a chlamydia (unfortunately, it is not known, by what technique he has been made) - negative. - the diagnosis In: *quot; a??iaONO??*quot;. - In words In speaks P the following: *quot; It not the infection, differently a picture of the analysis would be absolutely another. Most likely this consequence or investigation of recently transferred or carried flu (was such, treatment has passed or has taken place without antibiotics: a cranberry, a raspberry, etc.) and a heat. And quot; - the appointed or nominated treatment: a course laktobaktery (from New Spirit...), 10 days - suppositories with Nistatinum, colloid silver (from the same) - there, where also suppositories:-o. The basic question - and whether can be a dysbacteriosis (in a vagina) consequence or investigation transferred or carried ORZ?

popova
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Can, but more likely as the provoking factor. Most likely, the reason of a dysbacteriosis (bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza, a bacterial vaginosis) not in it or this. As to treatment - for today there are more effective preparations.

Sergioni
sveta - - ---Tell about disease a bacterial vaginosis. An itch, morbid sensation in a perineum (not in a bottom of a stomach or belly) from time to time, a burning sensation. Except for a thrush + erosion shejki uteruses - I suffer nothing. On all cores ZPPP - result negative, except for a bacterial vaginosis + the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes in a smear - 15 20. The raised or increased leucocytes are from a bacterial vaginosis? Thanks for the answer

alexeymaxxtro
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Bacteriemic or Bacterial vaginoz (the old name a-bacterial vaginosis) - disturbance of a microflora or a dysbacteriosis of a vagina. At this disease the normal microflora (laktobakterii) practically is absent and on this background is conditional-pathogenic microorganisms, including gardnerelly which in norm or rate in a small amount can be at any woman are plentifully made multiple copies. Characteristic attributes vaginoza - absence simtomov inflammations (there is no burning sensation and an itch) and normal quantity or amount of leucocytes in smears. Your problems are not connected with a bacterial vaginosis.

kamil
uchastkovy (uchastkovy@hotmail.com) - - ---I agree with Doctor Smirnovoj. Exist more effective treatment of a dysbacteriosis, or that abroad name bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. You have specified two of four criteria on which put this diagnosis. According to criteria Amsel besides (1) -white vydeleny with (2) characteristic fish smell at addition of alkali and (3) set of key cells (4) acidity of vulval or vaginal medium pH *gt; 4,5. For the confident diagnosis it is necessary to have three criteria though empirically if the doctor is assured or confident, it is possible to manage and to two. Though kollichistvo laktobatsill in a smear it is reduced, their addition is not effective. The standard of treatment is Metronidazolum, 500 mg per os two times in day of 7 days - 98 % of treatment in researches. Clindamycin of 450 mg kavdye 6 hours of 7 days or 2 % a vulval or vaginal cream of 7 days or a vulval or vaginal cream with Metronidazolum.

Evgenie
The water-melon (the Water-melon) - - ---Even more effective, than Metronidazolum, is preparation Tiberal - on one tablet 2 times a day inside, a course of 10 days.

The gnome
goha - - ---... And .20.01.2001 - it is in detail described in my previous report [url = and quot; http: // www./forum/Public/HTML/B10/5-1.topic.shtml*quot;] the Possible or Probable reason l]. Pay attention to a phrase In: *quot; It not an infection... *quot; .9.02. The repeated analysis after course of treatment - without any changes, In informs patient P that continuation of a course of reception laktobaktery (from the author is necessary: NSN, *quot; a complex 3000*quot;, on ~500 rbl. for a jar: () .13.02. Absolutely other doctor (1) in absolutely other medical establishment. (from the author - the prices for consultations and analyses [img = and quot are similar only; http: // www./forum/Public/Images/Default/E4.gif*quot;]). Result of the general or common smear: big -in key cells. The analysis on chlamydias, a ureaplasma and a mycoplasma (immunoljuministsentnym a method) - negative on all positions. PTSR on gardnerellu - yes, it is found out. Diagnosis 1 - bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz. In words 1 informs P: *quot; It is an infection, = *gt; it is necessary to treat. Then it is necessary to borrow or occupy in a gastrointestinal tract. And quot; the appointed or nominated treatment: syringing of 3 % a solution of peroxide of Hydrogenium (week), vulval or vaginal tablets of Clotrimazolum (2 times in current 6- days), tsiprolet (250) - 2 times a day in current of week (both partners), the alimentary additive *quot; Pau d ` Arko*quot; - 3 times a day in current of month. In a week to hand over the analysis repeatedly. Questions: 1. In occasion of: whether there can be doubts, what in a week after course of treatment the general or common smear will show absence gardnerell? Personally at me for some reason such doubts are not present. Here if in weeks rub or three-four? 2. So nevertheless, who from physicians more to the right? The Infection or not? 3. If is not present and gardnerelly really part of normal flora of a vagina - that that in this case can break or disturb its or her (florae) normalnost? And whether has sense to struggle with unduly multiplied gardnerellami if the reason of it or this is not established or installed? 4. On what it is possible to hand over the analysis to try to establish or install all the same true the reasons vaginoza? 5. And at last: 1 has informed P, that *quot; gardnerelly at men do not live... *quot;. It is the truth? Then what for tsiprolet it is appointed or nominated to both partners?

Alyonushka of Century
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---BV - disbalans microfloras of a vagina, when *quot; ?O??UO*quot; microorganisms becomes a little, and on this background microorganisms which in norm or rate are present at small amounts are roughly made multiple copies. It is a lot of reasons for it or this, and not always it is possible to allocate and eliminate or erase;remove them. The most effective preparations for treatment vaginoza are dalatsin (CLINDAMYCIN) and METRONIDAZOLUM. Treatment of the partner usually is not required.

Katjona
basic (snbasik@mail.ru) - - ---there Are some opinions concerning tactics of conducting patients with diagnosed akterialnym vaginozom. I shall not be ostanavlivatsja on those or other positions of doctors, but it is shortly possible to allocate :1) BV-this disturbance of a parity or ratio of vulval or vaginal flora with a prevailation mko (anaerobov) existing preimushchestven in oxygen-free medium. It not the status of illness or disease also does not demand antibacterial therapy and normalization enclosed florae. This status does not demand treatment sexual .2) BV - a status *quot; on the verge of illness or disease and ?nOoyn*quot;, but more in sotoronu illnesses or diseases. The given status demands treatment of both sexual partners, but AB treatment is not necessary (alimentary additives and t.d) 3) BV this morbid status (without attributes ostorogo inflammations) .trebuet lechenmija both sexual partners. ia?i?NN*quot; untwisted *quot; In our and your country is Dalatsin (Clindamycin) of company APDZHON (forgive or excuse, that Russian text) 4) BV is a marker (display) of other infection which is complex or difficult for diagnosing usual methods. Therefore opinion of doctors and tactics of treatment it is various.

Georgii
goha - - ---Anna Smirnova (21-02-2001 23:08): - disbalans microfloras of a vagina, when *quot; ?O??UO*quot; microorganisms becomes a little, and on this background microorganisms which in norm or rate are present at small amounts are roughly made multiple copies.] yes, really, *quot; ?O??UO*quot; remains a little... After three courses of antibiotics, naturally, different (it when one course does not give results - appoint or nominate other antibiotic), among them there was also a clindamycin. These or it three courses have been appointed or nominated within the limits of sacred war with household (I emphasize, household, as the first doctor () tore to prove all to my wife, that *quot; to a smoke without fire... *quot;, poubival such spetsov under family attitudes or relations and female psychology... Sorri, emotions...) Clamidiosis. Three courses have appeared useless (check analysises - almost without changes) and then to us the doctor of Century Dvorjanchikov to the aid has come, but it already absolutely other history and about her I somehow shall write separately. I have told lies - three mentioned courses have appeared completely not useless, and very much even harmful: all family (I, the wife and the child) till now (more half a year) are excruciated with far not ideally working gastrointestinal tracts (GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT) [img = and quot; http: // www./forum/Public/Images/Default/E12.gif*quot;] . In this connection - a question: what preparations can use for normalization of flora GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT? Something registered to us *quot; a complex 3000*quot; it not seems to me especially effective, and I already mentioned its or his price earlier. And more: now we amicably are engaged murder *quot; ?????O*quot; gardnerell by means of tsiproleta. Well, the wife kills, and I for the company eat tablets (the doctor has told or said, the wife strictly watches or keeps up it or this, she in fact is already simply exhausted almost by two years of treatment as a result of which new signs - now still stethalgias are observed all, frequent pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly...) it is good. However the list of microorganisms against which it is effective tsiprolet is not limited only gardnerellami, there about two tens positions. Whether the flora will turn to desert? A joke. By the way, tsiprolet is an antibiotic? It is a lot of reasons for it or this, and not always it is possible to allocate and eliminate or erase;remove them.] Sadly. In car-care center: *quot; your machine or car is not got or started, we do not know the reasons, but have just in case replaced to her the drive in the collecting and the accumulator. Now that's all right, here the bill for performed jobs and spare parts..:-) and quot; I Hope, my irony has offended nobody? If my hopes were not justified - I apologize.

SvetikD
goha - - ---basic (22-02-2001 00:34):4) BV is a marker (display) other infection which is complex or difficult for diagnosing usual methods.] dear basic. I would like to exclude this variant, therefore a question (knowing about your wide practice): it is necessary to hand over what analysis for exception of lists *quot; another ??oN??*quot;? In particular, anybody did not try to investigate or research yet us on trihomoniaz. In that clinic, where we now *quot; ?N????n*quot;, precisely do or make IFA and PTSR. Whether there is a necessity for such analysis, how much or as far as its or his results will be authentic?

Evgenie To
goha - - ---And that such *quot; key ?NO?*quot;? If it probably to explain to the person familiar with a cellular structure of alive organisms in volume of high school:-).

Borisowna
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---It is the epithelial cells of a vagina entirely covered *quot; O???????*quot; bacteria (rods, coccuses).

Toris
malya - - ---Dear doctors. Tell or say, please, in general probably living with one partner, to recover from gardeneleza. Analyses were pure or clean, and here again. First time were poisoned or persecuted with antibiotics. Now the doctor to whom now there is no opportunity to address, has registered tsikloferon (in Linimentum mestno) and in tablets. The husband mestno could not be treated. Whether will be enough if I shall be flown by or be treated and mestno and tablets (with regenerative phase Hilakom), and he only tablets? Whether what I am protected gormonalnami by tablets and more influences medium? Thankful in advance for the answer.

Olga 33
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru.) - - ---For a bacterial vaginosis to be treated senselessly is only disbioz. It is necessary to find the reason on which gardnerelly are made multiple copies in excessive quantity or amount. Usually, it is a clamidiosis.

Lavrik
malya - - ---Dear V.V.Dvorjanchikov. All the matter is that in a smear is not present infections, including chlamydias. And treatment to me appoint or nominate exclusively on gardenelezu.

AlexSB
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru.) - - ---Badly search. Try to make even crop on Trichomonases. Without them (is more exact, without key cells them obrazuemyh) garderelly, as a rule, do not distinguish or recognize at all - even if from them in a smear sinyo.

dm
malya - - ---Can, certainly, badly search, though also crop did or made. But, all taki, what with that treatment which I have described earlier?

Kytx
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru.) - - ---As I already marked or celebrated, to struggle with gardnerellami as those - an empty and harmful invention. If you cannot establish or install its or his reason it is better to not do or make anything, than to treat not clearly that. Try or taste usual agents of normalization of a microflora (type bifidumov), do not use for podmyvany washing-up liquids (soap, shapun and so forth) - probably they cause a dysbacteriosis. At last, analyse the ration. At absence of a dysbacteriosis, gardnerelly for what not rastsvetut though in norm or rate to be present necessarily will.

natusja
(vikki@gu.kiev.ua) - - ---whether Can such be - the analysis of DNA has found out a ureaplasma, and in a smear - gardnerella. And how it now to treat all together?

Elena Kh
anna (annsmir@online.ru) - - ---Here there are no contradictions. Before treating, it is necessary to answer a question - what for? Except for results of inspection something disturbs? What shows a usual smear on a degree of cleanliness?