PDA

Просмотр полной версии : trihomoniaz

fargo
01.09.2004, 19:30
(povera@yandex.ru) - - ---Dear doctors! From your reports in *quot; Diskussionom ?OiN*quot; I have understood, that Trichomonases are very difficult for revealing to-l a lab. Methods and doctors often do not give to them value or meaning;importance. It is necessary to pay attention to what clinical attributes to suspect trihomoniaz? What of diagnostic methods for today is *quot; gold ?Oa?naOO?*quot;? 7

Jin
(15087@homeline.ru) - - ---we Recommend you, to execute crop on Trichomonases in the first day after end of a monthly cycle. To make it it is possible in Nii for them N F Gamalei. Bodies 190-57-01

Raorao
babasseuse - - ---At me constants of allocation of white color with an acidic smell. The doctor has diagnosed *quot; ?????a*quot;. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment Difljukanom and betadinom. Has not helped or assisted. I live not in territory of Russia. Local methods of diagnostics surprise me a little. I have insisted on delivery of analyses on presence of infections. The doctor has given a direction on the analysis of a blood (vich, a lues, a hepatitis), a smear on chlamydias and test Papanikolau. Analyses not pokazaly presence of infections. When I have asked about trihomoniaze, the doctor has responded, that if there was this infection, he would define or determine it or her at inspection. Whether it is necessary to me to pass or take place again treatment against a thrush, whether to insist on new analyses or to replace the doctor?

julialed
(vd@gfk.infopac.ru.) - - ---Trichomonases do not come to light or are not taped standard tsitoskopicheskoj by a technique in most cases. Mecotic allocation noticeably differ from candidosis. While the first white (less often grayish) and curdled, mecotic - more often slivkoobraznye, yellowish, not sticky, and a smell at them not acidic. Besides at Trichomonases nagging pains in depth of a urethra during an emiction often are felt, and the vagina is morbid even at a weak touch. However, both that and another (and it is possible or probable, and the third) can be present in common then allocation to characterize is practically impossible. If at you really genital candidiasis and is more than anything by all means tongue should be imposed white for a short while, and in the mornings doolzhna is felt dryness in a mouth. In this case the problem unequivocally ceases to be urogenital, and it is necessary for you to survey and treat a gastrointestinal tract (first of all, a pancreas and a stomach). A candidiasis *quot; simply Oa*quot; In the nature does not happen, since kandida - the natural inhabitant of a vagina and is made multiple copies in lots or plenties only when on that is the special reasons.

Orhidea
(marianna_yar@mail.ru) - - ---Who that can advise: For 15 years of a marriage life of 1-st times has handed over analyses on an infection (something grew up in test tubes) and among their plenty have found a Trichomonas (chlamydias, miko... - is not present). Treated 10 days: Tiberal + vobenzin + -suppositories. The doctor has appointed or nominated the control of analyses over a full course to the extremity or end of September! And before refuses to enter a spiral. And if in the control she again will be? Whether it is possible to enter a spiral earlier? With a Trichomonas?

Lilit
(del@atnet.ru) - - ---Handed over the analysis of a blood on a hormone (including trihomoniaz and the clamidiosis), is revealed trihomoniaz. Before numerous references or manipulations to the gynecologist in occasion of vydeleny with a capture of a smear to any results have not resulted or brought, only leucocytes in sight. Inspections in KVD also have shown nothing, except for staphilococcuses. The appointed or nominated courses of treatment did not lead to the termination or discontinuance vydeleny and a leukocytosis. Advise to address to what expert or what variants of treatment are possible or probable??