PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Dangerous infections

Orthospine
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear Jacob prompt, what else infections can negatively affect or negatively have an effect during pregnancy (and after), both for we and for the child.

As we plan pregnancy it would be desirable to be checked up preliminary on their presence/absence. Already handed over analyses on chlamydias, a ureaplasma (have found at the husband in a smear, but is absent at analysis PTSR), a mycoplasma, a cytomegalovirus. I heard that toksoplazos, too is very dangerous.

Prompt, as I so understand that infections the whole heap, but me those interest only at which

1) a long incubation interval or delitescence (as we with the husband already live about 2th years and while no special problems or alarms existing)

2) which have no obvious displays.

In advance I thank, yours faithfully Makarova Svetlana.

kumatkan
There is a concept a TORCH-complex - these infections influencing development of pregnancy. The toxoplasmosis, a rubella, a cytomegalovirus, a herpes, a lues, a clamidiosis, enteroviruses, hepatitises, a gonorrhea, a listerosis concern to them. These infections appoint or nominate to all obsedovanie at whom takes place nevynashivanie pregnancy. If you have an opportunity it is better to be surveyed on all these infections. If is not present, at least, on a toxoplasmosis, a rubella, a cytomegalovirus, a herpes, a lues, a clamidiosis and a gonorrhea.

mari111111
Thanks for the answer.

But it would be desirable a little on more in detail, how much all these or it analy paid and not so that cheaply costs or stands, therefore it would be desirable to specify here that:

1) the rubella - whether happens the latent form as did not hurt to time yet, but very much often contacted to patients...

2) the herpes - how much or as far as managed to be found the information on the Internet have obviously expressed attributes (well even a heat) whether so it?

3) the lues - whether surrenders this analysis for the information or inquiry in pool as I on a regular basis update (now time in half a year) the information or inquiry from veins of a dispensary) and if what exactly fairly especially did not go into details check demand.

4) a gonorrhea - too how much or as far as I understand should be what that *quot; no?an*quot; a phase of disease....

5) And how it is better to spend the given analyses, what is better mmazok or PTSR?

Liza
Diagnostics of a rubella assumes definition in blood of antibodies which appear after the transferred or carried disease.

The herpes are defined or determined in a smear by method PTSR. Definition in antibodies of a blood of sense has no.

For a lues and a gonorrhea of usually enough made analyses - a blood on RW and a smear.

Method PTSR, certainly, is more preferable than usual smears or a method the PIF.