PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Curability of a clamidiosis

Olesya
01.09.2004, 19:30
We here had a dispute on an opportunity-impossibility of treatment of a clamidiosis (in particular, long-term, chronic). Who that thinks - whether really it actually, and as...?!:confused:

pa
As the doctor-gynecologist I consider or count, that the opportunity of treatment is quite real. But, unfortunately, both in diagnostics and in treatment are observed a lot of mistakes or errors, including, and among doctors.

For example, in clause or article on one known site I have read through, that the basic method of diagnostics and the control over treatment is revealing antibodies, that at all does not correspond or meet to the validity.

On recently set question at our forum I was convinced, what not doctors know all about what antibiotics need to be appointed or nominated at those or others ZPPP. The preparations which are not rendering actions on revealed originator or having weak an effect that leads to occurrence of forms, steady against action of antibiotics are appointed or nominated.

If among doctors there are similar mistakes or errors what to speak about the people who have been not connected with medicine...

There are problems with diagnostics of infections. In the certain percent or interest of cases probably exhibiting of presence of an infection though actually it or her is not present. Not always all needs to be treated the revealed infections.

Not always sexual partners (more often men whom nothing disturbs) are adequately treated. Practice shows, what even at revealing an infection only at one of partners, both are a subject to treatment. It is done or made far not always.

And conviction in absolute fidelity of the spouse too not always corresponds or meets to a real state of affairs...

All these or it and series of other factors lead to that the clamidiosis seems to the some incurable. I repeat, it is absolutely incorrect. Though, certainly, treatment of chronic infections is much more difficult, than fresh. Not one course of treatment also can sometimes be necessary. But at keeping correct approaches to diagnostics and treatment it is possible to reach or achieve a positive take always.

SV22.01@mail.ru
Dear Jacob! I beg, help or assist, prompt. I am simple in a shock. After treatment of a clamidiosis on the repeated analysis I had a diagnosis - individual (if I am not mistaken lizirovannye) includings or incorporations. I handed over the analysis on fastness to antibiontikam, and thus to me have told or said, that chlamydias are not revealed. The doctor to me has told or said, that is treated it is not necessary any more, as these includings or incorporations not active. I in a year have once again decided to be checked up, and at me the same result (any individual not active includings or incorporations). I do not understand how much or as far as it is infectious, in fact since then at me the new (checked up) partner. I am afraid of it or him to infect.

And more one - I can not get rid of a thrush, she has got me (operates or works nothing). Already accepted a heap of any medicines, has spent an even greater or big heap of money, and result zero. Whether I want the thrush can learn or find out to be passed the sexual partner.

Very much I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING.

kosti
Individual includings or incorporations are not the sufficient basis for statement of the diagnosis. Differently, the clamidiosis at you is not revealed. The same and in a year. In the given situation I recommended repeated inspection with use of other sets of reactants (especially if were used *quot; ?a??*quot; sets).

Yes, the thrush can be passed the sexual partner. She, as a rule, does not disturb men, but he can pass its or her other woman.

dimadobro
Dear Jacob! I have not so understood a phrase about other reactants. But I passed or took place three inspections in very good clinics (and me did or made provocation from which I has not died nearly). Tell or say and men for a thrush treat only tablets, or excuse it is necessary to smear a problem place.

In advance thanks for the answer.

Nata88
From your report it was impossible to draw a conclusion on that, in *quot; OO??O*quot; or in *quot; ?O?O*quot; clinics inspection was spent. But, unfortunately, superfine sets not always use even in the clinics, considered *quot; OO????*quot;. As, by your report, the infection is not revealed by different methods of inspection you can not worry on this bill.

Men treat also tablets and namazyvaniem as you have desired to be expressed, a problem place.

cherry_b
It is compelled or forced to clear up as the expert (what there Mr. Jacob not :cool:). If are necessary a web-link on burzhuev - ask - I shall look.

*quot; Practice shows, what even at revealing an infection only at one of partners, to treatment are a subject ia*quot;.

Not less than 20 % of the population congenital immunity to hlamidijnoj has infections (on our data - not less than 30 %). Therefore, to treat it is necessary only on the basis of the diagnosis. As if it is a question about not diagnosed, *quot; left ou?Oiy*quot; to the form, chances of treatment becomes even less. At what, a clamidiosis frequently again *quot; oU??aNO*quot; in 2-3 months, not earlier. From here and illusion of matrimonial incorrectness or infidelity. Actually, the Sexual way of a transmission of infection hardly probable reaches or achieves 50 % from all ways.

*quot; individual (if I am not mistaken lizirovannye) o???N??n*quot;

It is enough unusual occurrence (ok. 2-5 %) are connected with proof immunization on a background of ai-therapy and usual at information-field therapy (on it or him and the rate). Thus chlamydias, save viability in zones with the broken or disturbed microcirculation (solderings, cysts, polyps...) where depression of a trophicity is observed, concentration LS and intensity of immunity. It, by the way to tell or say, the unique reason on kotorj a clamidiosis maloizlechim antibiotics. When they leave or abandon such zones, immediately get under impact of immunity and perish. Such situation can be theoretically dangerous to sexual partners and in case of pregnancy. Besides sporadic manifestations of an infection are possible or probable at depression for the different reasons of specific immunity. To treatment AB such cases, really, are not a subject (even if separate analyses will be positive). Resorptional therapy and gynecologic massage is necessary at the constant control infektologicheskoj situations.

*quot; whether the thrush can be passed the sexual partner? *quot;

No, cannot, if this term is understood as a candidiasis. The reason that fungus Candida albicans - normal kommensal skins, urogenital and gastrointestinal tracts (recollect *quot; iN?U*quot; tongue at colds). He in norm or rate is available for everything, including I (hope) me and Jacob. Absence kandid the same bad sign, as well as their excessive duplication.

povere about zaraznosti a candidiasis develops of two illusions:

1. For *quot; ?????O*quot;, though and it is rare, others can be accepted disbiozy.

2. To a candidiasis, not being independent disease, necessarily accompanies (or any other infection - more often, connected with GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT precedes), but can be and urogenital. In the latter case translation of the latent infection through the man (development of a candidiasis at which happens problematic) can cause or call the same signs in other woman.