PDA

Просмотр полной версии : There are questions!

Gazzaeva
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

The matter is that at my wife about the appendage one and a half years ago has inflamed. She has passed or has taken place course of treatment in hospital, infections it was revealed not. About one month back on survey at the gynecologist the repeated inflammation of an appendage and erosion shejki uteruses was found out, it was offered to pass or take place the test for an infection in laboratory of research of DNA. Genetic research on revealing specific fragments of DNA by method PTSR has given positive reaction on Ureaplasma urealyticum after that I have passed or have taken place in the same place testing. At me the test has given positive reaction on Gardnerella vaginalis. It would be desirable to receive the qualified explanation, what is this infections (as are passed, on what influence as lechatsja i.t.d.), whether the inflammation of an appendage and erosion shejki uteruses by the given infection and, at last is caused or called why results of tests do not coincide, though we live a normal sexual life? If there will be questions I objazatelno shall respond to them. In advance thanks! Yours faithfully Andrey!:confused:

Julia-Maria
Absolute infections does not exist. Ureaplasma urealyticum - not exception. Therefore, quite probably, that one of partners stojko will be infected, and the second - only sporadicheski or is not infected absolutely not. All business in nuances of immunity. As if to Gardnerella, it at all an infection, and the representative of minor banal flora. Other possible or probable explanation are appreciable, not only *quot; ???OO?aON?y??Oy*quot;, but also *quot; ??????ON?y??Oy*quot;, characteristic for PTSR.

In doubtful cases, solving the problem to be treated *quot; for ?a???*quot; or not, it is necessary to be rechecked, whenever possible, any different way and to pay attention to presence/absence of clinical attributes of disease.

Bird
Dear V.Dvorianchikov! You could not educate, in occasion of clinical attributes (that for attributes) and how much or as far as all it can be connected with erosion shejki uteruses and an inflammation of an appendage?

Georgiy
It is connected no doubt. It is necessary to specify only, with what. Try to find out here (http: // panacea.narod.ru/).