PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rezultatty analyses

Lelya
01.09.2004, 19:30
The dear doctor!

Before treatment by results of the analysis of smears, at me the fungus and a plenty of leucocytes was found out. There is an erosion shejki uteruses-good-quality. After treatment (syringing and a suppository Nistatinum), the fungus is not present, but still there is a plenty of leucocytes. The attending physician recommends to make a tank. Crop, speaks, that there can be a gonorrhea in the chronic form which can externally not be shown. I married 2 years, I and the husband before never venereal diseases hurted or were ill;were sick. Whether probably on the basis of the raised or increased maintenance or contents of leucocytes to speak about a chronic gonorrhea. Any vydeleny and the dyscomfort neither at me, nor at the husband is not present.

Thanks, yours faithfully, Tatyana.

Mari Kurt
01.09.2004, 19:30
Probably and a gonorrhea. But it is more probable - trihomoniaz (it or him very badly diagnose) or a dysbacteriosis of other parentage as a result of application of the medicines influencing flora of a vagina. A sexual way of transfer ZPPP not so unique, therefore absence of diseases in the anamnesis and matrimonial fidelity completely do not guarantee against accidents.