PDA

Просмотр полной версии : If shankr, whether that necessarily is a lues?

Titmouse
01.09.2004, 19:30
3 years am in the concerned status. I have shankr on an input or entrance in a vagina which almost does not disturb physically, but very much - morally. Three years ago, when this shankr only has appeared, represented purulent jazvochku, visited or attended the gynecologist which has directed on various analyses. Have found out trihomonaz which I can not cure during this time! Approximately one month-one and a half prior to occurrence of it or this shankra laid in a hospital. On fast have brought with a painful shock, that in a consequence it has appeared, that I had a cyst on the right ovary. So for shankr at me? Help or assist, if it can be found out here!

markesha
With confidence it is possible to tell or say only that, what is it not a lues. Address to dermatovenerologu.

Alina
At me a question to doctors:

d-?: a lues late hidden or latent. At present I pass or I take place treatment (Penicillinum sodic salt 1. 4 in day, within 20 days). For 10 day of treatment has noticed inspissation in size with a pea at an input or entrance in a vagina. Any not pleasant sensations I do not test. Whether there can be it display of a lues (an exacerbation or something in this sort...)?

And as with this display to struggle...?

In advance thanks.

ejel
Most likely, this inflammation bartolinovoj the glands (bartholinitis), caused or called by other infections.

Mercurij
Prompt pozhajlusta, on what infections it is necessary to hand over analyses for definition of the virus, the caused or called bartholinitis?

Katjuha
First of all, on gonokokki and chlamydias.

Sergey-
Analyses of a blood method PTSR = such it is possible or smears are necessary...?

Sergey777555
On gonokokki - only smears on crop (it is desirable, separated from a gland if the duct is not corked). On a chlamydia - it is more reliable smears on the PIF (probability of revealing depending on the strain - up to 70 %), as a last resort - PTSR, LTSR. Crop on them is done or made seldom. The analysis of a blood method IFA is not suitable.

Thanks!!!!