PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush which the analysis has not shown

Degtyarev
01.09.2004, 19:30
Business in that one week ago at me have appeared curdled allocation and an itch. On Monday descended or went to the gynecologist, she, by results of survey, has diagnosed - a thrush. Has taken a smear, has appointed or nominated pimafutsin in suppositories and Nistatinum. Used three suppositories, allocation have disappeared, the small itch has remained. Today has come for rezultati a smear the-doctor has told or said, that he *quot; ?nNa?y?U*quot;, any mushrooms it is not revealed. That is it turns out, what is it not a thrush?

She has recommended to make to me the bacteriological analysis on a trace. To week if signs to be saved. And if signs will disappear, whether has to me sense to hand over this bacteriological analysis or not????

And what is it can be for disease (considering, cho half a year azad I was checked on all infections and any at me have not found, the partner 1,5 years constant)???

ANJUTA
01.09.2004, 19:30
In my opinion, a tank. Research is sense to do or make only in case of a candidiasis, steady against usually applied treatment. Treatment should be as preparations systemic, and local action, and a course of corresponding or meeting duration. After the termination or ending of treatment and the control restoration of normal flora in a vagina is spent. You did not pass or take place similar course of treatment and consequently better now it or him to pass or take place, than to do or make crop.