PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Different diagnoses, such happens?

Morein
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me with the husband different diagnoses, whether happens so?

Clamidiosis and herpes at me.

At it or him a ureaplasma, a mycoplasma and gardenellez.

If happens, for what reason?

References concerning treatment.

What preparations it is better?

Walentina
Unfortunately, such happens and it is not too rare. The reason, probably, in imperfection of methods of a fence of a material and diagnostics of infections. References on treatment can be given only on internal reception - any normal doctor in absentia does not treat.

Lorellia
Thanks that have not left without the answer.

From the answer has understood, that the reason consists in not perfection of technology of research.

And concerning a confrontation with the doctor, was and not at one, everyone appoint or nominate absolutely different treatment. Has already got confused in preparations, and their purposes or appointments.

o_pol
On an infection operate or work series of antibiotics, different auxiliary preparations are applied also. From here and set of schemes or plans of treatment. Choose one doctor is better and carry out its or his purposes or appointments.

ikushka
And still there is such thing, as immunity. Strange, but it is similar, that many men as-time on chlamydias develop stronger immunity, and on mycoplasmas are not present, and women naooborot. Already some times observed such cases. Yours to it or this simply one more acknowledgement or confirmation. I on your place would be treated for all together, cannot be, that one had an infection, at another is not present. Simply suppresses more strongly.