PDA

Просмотр полной версии : =?

01.09.2004, 19:30
At the sister of a 19-years ureaplasma on a background and the strongest stress the salpingo-oophoritis and an endometritis in the form of a terrible attack with hit in hospital has appeared. 2 months are treated. In hospital have told or said, that all this kindly chronic, i.e., I so understand, for a long time.

Questions, actually, two: 1. What probability of problems with conception in the future. Or it is a prejudice, what the inflammation necessarily conducts to solderings? Very much I hope, that so...

2. Treat antibiotics. Thus the doctor speaks supposedly the primary goal - to lift immunity. I strongly suspect, that simultaneously with reception of antibiotics it is improbable. How to combine two problems or tasks - izvedenie ureaplasmas and a raising of immunity?

Thanks in advance.

Masha.

01.09.2004, 19:30
1. The probability of problems with conception is. Unfortunately, in advance precisely to estimate or appreciate it or her it is impossible - the some people often are ill or sick and have no problems with conception, it is enough to another to be ill 1 time. Happens, that solderings are, but the woman does not mark or celebrate obvious displays of inflammatory processes.

2. Appoint or nominate not only one antibiotics. Treatment is spent in a complex, and alongside with antibiotics the preparations restoring broken or disturbed immunity are appointed or nominated.