PDA

Просмотр полной версии : ENiaO?n-effect

Irza
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors! Help or assist to understand, please. To me of 27 years, in 15 and in 18 years has transferred or carried a resection of both ovaries (a cyst and a polycystosis both of time). In 20 years as soon as has married, there has come or stepped the first pregnancy, but has ended with a spontaneous abortion in 6 weeks. In 26 years the second pregnancy has appeared anembrioniej, but have learned or have found out about it or this only in 12 weeks, it was necessary to scrape out or curette. In a month for 6-th day of a cycle have checked up a hormonal background: TTG - 0,82; PRL - 424; nuYa-WITH - 3,0; Testosteron-Depotum - 1,7. The doctor has told or said, results are close to norm or rate, but it can be and from effect after an abortion. After analyses began to accept regulon for offensive or approach of effect of a cancelling that through half a year to become pregnant. The husband was surveyed - that's all right. Both at me, and at it or him the normal analysis on a karyotype.

Couple of months back in shejke uteruses have found out an inflammation (there at me greater or big erosion), was treated, but all without effect. Before handed over together with the husband on ZPPP method PTSR, some times there was nothing but when there was a colpitis, the new analysis has shown a ureaplasma. All the same 2 months ago because of regulona began to hurt or be ill;be sick legs or foots, have appeared *quot; ?oN?n??*quot;, to suffer or bear its or his reception there are no forces more, but it would be desirable to become pregnant and bear or become pregnant and take out the child normally even more strongly. Two weeks ago has handed over the analysis on AFS, it has appeared, thrombocytes - 165,0 on 10. Lupoid anticoagulant: S=1,7. But the doctor has told or said, that such results can be on a background of reception regulona, and after its or his cancelling all will come in norm or rate. Just in case, has handed over the analysis on coagulability, it will be ready on medium. And on a lupus it will be necessary peresdat in 8 weeks. Now it is necessary to treat a ureaplasma and erosion urgently, apparently! But at me last cycle of reception regulona has ended, already it is time to become pregnant.

Tell or Say, please, as to me to act or arrive better: to suffer still a cycle with regulonom and sick legs or foots, and at this time to cure an infection and erosion? Or to stop regulon, to begin reception in the second part of a cycle djufastona for normalization endometrija, and at this time to be treated for a ureaplasma and erosion? Perhaps, while to be protected from pregnancy in another way? Or in that case all my deprivations with regulonom will go nasmarku, in fact the effect of a cancelling works only in the first month? My doctor in holiday, and I cannot independently resolve a problem.

And more tell or say, please, that most effectively in treatment of a ureaplasma for me and for the husband? Whether it is possible to cure this infection once and for all?

Yours faithfully, Larissa

MamMary
01.09.2004, 19:30
Yes, on a background of reception of contraceptives can come to light or be taped is more often volch. AK but if he at you really is it could cause a stopping of development/spontaneous of an abortion, and also raises or increases risk of development of clottages including and deep veins of an anticnemion. Try to define or determine anticardiolipin antibodies, their detection does not depend on reception KTS though their absence will not exclude at you presence AFLS, especially thrombocytes not high.

If from KTS there is no opportunity to refuse it is necessary to think of purpose or appointment +, such scheme or plan is effective and for prophylaxis of relapses of abortions.