PDA

Просмотр полной версии : papiloma a virus

Sir
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello.

I ask your advice or council as I do not know to what doctor to address and receive a right answer. At me go from a vagina white allocation and there is an itch before a menses. I byly at the doctor, have handed over analyses and the mycoplasma has been found out in me and papiloma kandidos. After treatment I snovo have handed over the analysis and for given time in me have been found out papiloma. The doctor to me has told or said that this illness or disease does not cure also it is at many women, it will be simply necessary to come yearly on survey and all. Though she to me appointed or nominated treatment for this virus. I prinemala tablets likopid and Flagylum. This illness or disease can has not recovered because I am ill or sick with her or it for a long time? She to me has advised to make opperatsiju the laser. My sexual partner was at the urologist and at it or him papilomu have cured completely. Whether prompt please recovers papiloma completely? And if she completely does not recover, I mean can infect again the sexual partner this virus?

Very much I ask you to help or assist me.

Yours faithfully to you

Evgenie