PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Schemes or Plans of treatment

alison
01.09.2004, 19:30
Last week in me have found out method PTSR a ureaplasma and a mycoplasma. There are signs of an inflammation (pains, allocation, a delay, the augmentation of the left ovary and its or his wrong locating has shown US). The doctor has registered to me following medicines: -10 dn. On 1 tab, injections tsikloferona-only 10 under the schedule, Essentiale forte-30.-on 3 in day, Nizoral 20 .-on 2 in day, Bifidum Bakterin, vitamins Komplivit, besides it or this suppository Viferon is rectal, suppositories Klionum N-in a vagina, syringings by Acidum boricum.

1) the given scheme or plan what represents Aveloks is how much effective???

2) whether It is possible to continue to accept Logest during treatment?

3) whether it is necessary to go in addition on procedures GINEKOD (I do not know what is it such, but it is dear or expensive)?

4) What method of a physiotherapy to prefer after treatment or can girudoterapija will approach or suit?:confused:

Aeron
1. It is one possible or probable schemes or plans of treatment. Aveloks - a modern antibiotic from group ftorhinolonov.

2. Has already responded in other discussion. Please, ask all questions in one place.

3. No, it is not necessary, it is waste of time and money.

4. Any is it is useless in this case.

_.
Daaa... Have found a ureaplasma, makropenom have not cured. Have now appointed or nominated Vibromitsin 5 days (why not 7?:confused:) and then at once sumamed 3 days on 0,5. Whether It is necessary so aggressively to beat on microbes? Or it is good enough to spend on drink a doxycycline? Or to spend on drink *quot; about ?aa?*quot; both of an antibiotic?

qwert
Unequivocally to give advice or council here it is impossible. Happens, as it is enough doxycycline, and happens, as 2 antibiotics a little. Much depends on an organism and from other preparations which are included into the scheme or plan of treatment.

miraam
Ureaplasma of 10^3 degrees. More no preparations are present: vibromitsin and sumamed, well and 5 nyxes tsikloferona. I.e. this combination of harm will not bring? Though against it or this to secure itself: (

Mum ZHeki
Harm from this treatment will not be.

Crista
daa, a complex or difficult situation... Has studied or investigated already almost all subject ZPPP. It is soon possible to move in the doctor.:p knowingly speak, that you know-is better less sleep. And so in what a question: macrofoams concerns to makrolidam, sumamed like too in that group makrolidov- - whether there is a sense to drink sumamed if macrofoams has not helped or assisted? Also what to do or make with the registered 5-day's course of a doxycycline? To drink nevertheless 7? To summaries it is written, that the minimal term of reception nevertheless 7 days.:confused:

Mial
From practice I can tell or say, that short courses of preparations of type Sumameda at a chronic infection are poorly effective. It is better to try or taste, certainly, a preparation from other group (ftorhinolony, a course not less than 12 days). Vibramycinum should be appointed or nominated a course not less than 10 days.

Glo
Why you consider or count, that does not follow after treatment from an infection and inflammatory process to visit or attend sessions girudo and physiotherapies, simply doctor urgently recommended them to me.

You would recommend what physiotherapy at chronic inflammatory processes?:confused:

Rusya
I consider or count, that at chronic inflammatory processes the physiotherapy is ineffective. As to girudoterapii, that, in my opinion, she at all is not a medical method and any real action does not render. Unless only psychological effect.

Leyla
And what you then have advised me?:confused:

_
I already have given you advice or councils of the general or common character. Concrete treatment cannot be appointed or nominated in absentia.