PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clamidiosis how it is still treated?

01.09.2004, 19:30
It was treated for a clamidiosis already two times:

First time - tsikloferon, tiberol, klobaks, fljukostat

Second time - tsikloferon, sumamed, fljukostat

The doctor of anything acceptable to tell or say nemozhet.

nevylechilsja. Can that will advise?

Akaris
Well I do not know even...

Gusek
It was treated for a clamidiosis already two times:

First time - tsikloferon, tiberol, klobaks, fljukostat

Second time - tsikloferon, sumamed, fljukostat

The doctor of anything acceptable to tell or say nemozhet.

nevylechilsja. Can that will advise?

Ee and how supervised TREATMENT? What courses were? The diagnosis precisely hlamididioz, and that that I see that also fljukostat though can be at you also a candidiasis, or the doctor has appointed or nominated it or him on any fireman:) Voobshe the basis of treatment of chlamydias is makrolidy (klaritromitsin, azitromitsin, roksitromitsin (sumamed it azitromitsin)) and ftorhinolony (ofloksatsin). The doctor should tell or say anything clever:)

mstyle
After the first course handed over analyses, after the second I feel that signs were saved.

The diagnosis precisely clamidiosis.

pima
Interestingly, on the basis of what analyses (kinds of research) verified hlamidijnuju an infection? And what symptomatology the leader?

Besides really basis of therapy hl. It makrolidy - Rovamycinum, azitromitsin, dzhozamitsin.

Substantiation of purpose or appointment of an immunotherapy in a case fixing or lingering, steady against antibiotics of forms.

However, the choice tsikloferona is not always justified.

TSikloferon a stimulator of an endogenous or endogenic interferon but if the lymphocyte as the target, does not respond to stimulation (is exhausted) that purpose or appointment tsikloferona senselessly. In this case as immunopreparata it is shown replaceable terapija-preparations of an interferon (lejkinferon, viferon i.t.d.)

T.JU.
After the first course handed over analyses, after the second I feel that signs were saved.

The diagnosis precisely clamidiosis.

Course, dosages, analyses, where all this?? Signs what what were what became, what dynamics or changes of analyses?

zinaida
It is remembered, sumamed 1 g it is unitary effective in 95 % of cases...

Stomatologist
Basically, at presence of the originator! (instead of leucocytes or signs) revealed by known methods through known time after an adequate course of antibacterial therapy speaks about two possible or probable pritsinah: a repeated becoming infected and fastness of the originator.

.. Well and a false antibiotic)

oncolog
Under names of analyses - I precisely do not remember them. I remember that two or three smears and a blood handed over. At courses: 1 time - naksodzhin 6 days, sumamed 4 on 6,12,14, fljukostat on 19. 2 time - sumamed 5 days, klobaks 14, fljukostat 1 time for 19 day. Well and tsikloferonna in 1,2 and 3 days. On signs - pereodicheskie pains when mochishsja (sometimes is, sometimes is not present), pereodicheskie pains in the bottom part of a stomach or belly (a bladder?) - now by the way more often steel.

ALeX180
SNOW, recollect what there were signs in the beginning that was in urine that was in smears that was in a blood... Otherwise anything *quot; OO?u*quot; really to tell or say it is impossible. I think, further tactics - the separate collecting wet (trehstakannaja assay + a secret of a prostate) a microscopy and crop wet with allocation of flora and definition of its or her sensitivity. References depending on results. Treatment of the partner if necessary.

Lena And.
Under names of analyses - I precisely do not remember them. I remember that two or three smears and a blood handed over. At courses: 1 time - naksodzhin 6 days, sumamed 4 on 6,12,14, fljukostat on 19. 2 time - sumamed 5 days, klobaks 14, fljukostat 1 time for 19 day. Well and tsikloferonna in 1,2 and 3 days. On signs - pereodicheskie pains when mochishsja (sometimes is, sometimes is not present), pereodicheskie pains in the bottom part of a stomach or belly (a bladder?) - now by the way more often steel.

Salad what that. Naksodzhin in general on a chlamydia does not operate or work, and fljukostat also:). Sumamed be valid can counterfeit: (. In its or his Moscow A LOT OF counterfeit.

Lesya 25
SNOW, recollect what there were signs in the beginning that was

In the beginning simply there was a dyscomfort when mochishsja.