PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Cystit

maro
01.09.2004, 19:30
Help or Assist, please, advice or council. I was treated from ureoplazmoza (antibiotics makrolidami) in private or individual clinic (I think, not charlatans). Course of treatment has ended 2,5 weeks ago. Now at me a cystitis and a back pain. The second day. I am afraid, that if to not treat, I will have other complications, considering my previous illnesses or diseases (inflammatory process in shejke uteruses and ovaries).

I on study for granitsoj. Address to the doctor here I can not. What it is possible to buy or purchase tablets which will remove or take off simtomy even. Because address to the expert I can only in 2,5 months when there will be vacation. At me with itself only ampitsilina trigidrat how it or him to drink?? Elena

Lorik
Going abroad the person is obliged to think of the medical insurance, allowing to address to the doctor.

Cystitis you have put the diagnosis to yourselves since at the doctor were not, in spine/anybody cannot objectively estimate or appreciate present or true your status/hurt or pain, who can virtually exclude irradiatsiju in a back of an inflammation in a small basin? And, at last, you put before the fact that have only one medicine. Who to know that it can is possible to buy or purchase without the prescription vshvetsii? If categorically there is no opportunity to get on reception to the doctor, come into a drugstore, and consult at the pharmacist in occasion of that that it is possible to get, having explained a situation.

I think it any output or exit. And from hopelessness by way of antibiotics-accept yours.

Ampicillini trihdras, I am afraid at all in a subject will be:) That, any doctor in sight?

Zulfija
Correspondence consultation will not get off - survey of the doctor and laboratory at least are necessary.