PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Trichomonases

Natilla
01.09.2004, 19:30
I any more do not know as to do or make. A situation such:

I have passed or have taken place 4 courses of treatment from Trichomonases, was treated by different antibiotics, namely: 2 courses Trichopolum (on 2.4 r.v day of 10 days), a following course + (1. 2 r. In day of 10 days), then - Tinidazolum (4 t. In day 4 days) + (1. 2 r. In day of 10 days) + (1 t. 2 r. In day of 5 days).

After the termination or ending of a course always the same history - in a smear the raised or increased level of leucocytes/25-30/, yellowish dense allocation, sometimes with slime, a constant candidiasis. In a usual smear on flora of Trichomonases is not present, there are no they and in a smear after provocation. They are found out only in bakposeve. Here has finished the fourth course - and again small yellowish allocation, a leukocytosis, a fine rod, kandida. Bakposev I am afraid to do or make since if so again there will be Trichomonases - I shall go mad. What to me to do or make?

Jaroslav
The sexual partner should be treated and surveyed after treatment. Except for Trichomonases it is necessary to be surveyed and on other infections.

Esprit
- I have suspended relations with that partner from which I have caught. And in occasion of inspection - handed over analyses on sifiliz, a gonorrhea, method PTSR - on a clamidiosis. All is negative.

And tell or say, absence of Trichomonases in a smear on flora after provocation by Pyrogenalum still to what does not testify (i.e. it not the most reliable way)?

egora
It is necessary to hand over still on miko and a ureaplasmosis, genital herpes. Except for a smear there are also other methods of detection of Trichomonases.