PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Subfebrile condition.

Ninel
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, dear doctors.

Help or Assist, please to understand a following situation:

The young man - 23 years, 1,5 week ago (on October, 14th) has sat hour on the cold ground. The temperature up to 37 hailstones in the evening has risen. The difficulty of an emiction (subjectively) was ill in lumbar area, discolorations of urine (subjectively). The analysis is made wet - changes are not present.

Next day longly there was in the street, a greater or big exercise stress - by the evening temperature 37,3.

Since then (within 1,5 weeks) the temperature constantly disturbs: in the morning 36,7 by the evening rises up to 37,1-37,3.

The person is far - opportunities to examine is not present. 1,5 week ago - thought of a pyelonephritis (all is known only according to, results of the analysis of urine - are authentic). For today predjavdjaet complaints only on rise in temperature. The Pharyngalgia, a rhinitis, augmentation of any lymphonoduses denies, the eruption denies.

Is interested, why so the temperature longly keeps, than to be treated.

It is compelled or forced to work 6 days in a week - rest in bed couple of days of the house cannot.

Advise, please, that it is necessary to undertake?

Nevertheless the subfebrile condition probably is connected with transferred or carried *quot; on ?uaO*quot; disease?

What to advise him by way of a regimen and reception?

I shall be glad to any answer.

Yours faithfully, Elvira.

Anzhik
Elvira. From the report it is possible to draw a conclusion, what the patient and the doctor that did not look, all on rasstojanii/as it? By phone that li/.

Ichto change disturbance of an emiction *quot means wet also; subjectively *quot;? They were or not.

About what analysis of urine goes rech-the general or common?

C daily on quantity or amount of fiber also be authentically convinced on absence ER.

The rest after survey.

Aunt Zoe
Hello.

I thank, that have found time to respond.

The doctor looked 16.10, the general or common analysis is made wet, on which changes is not revealed. The BP--135/80, has registered Aspirinum and Tiropu.

Since that moment on present or true time the temperature which in the morning normal, and by the evening stably rises up to 37,2 disturbs only.

Under influence of Aspirinum does not decrease, even has raised or increased on 0,3 hailstones

:confused:

Business occurs or happens in J.Koree - I in Russia what there a level of inspection and treatments I can not tell or say. I know only, that at the doctor was.

Why *quot; ?OiUNO?o?*quot; - like as so it seemed to him, and like and is not present.

Something like not absolutely normal and explain what exactly cannot.

Many thanks for the answer.

Good-bye.

Yours faithfully, Elvira.