PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than I can hurt or be ill;be sick?

Isergey
01.09.2004, 19:30
I have gone to the doctor to check up Naval Forces with the complaint to allocation from a vagina. They at me very much for a long time, I not checked time and spoke, what is it norm or rate.

The analysis:

The analysis

Lekotsity V 10/13 G 27/30 U 01

Epithelium nemn.

Erythrocytes-

Microflora Kokiobatsill Mohilu .ces (has not disassembled) a square of a cell

Trichomonases are not found out

Gonokokki are not found out

The conclusion from honey. Maps. d-?: the Carrier or Bearer of Naval Forces. BV. The Rivers-thow: IPPP

To me speak that I need to be treated and for this purpose to do or make the developed or unwrapped analysis (road). Tell or say to me what IPPP at me it is possible to suspect proceeding from this analysis provided that a sexual life at me only with the husband, and at it or him only with me, i.e. that someone from us has picked up any infection on the party or side is excluded. Before I did or made analyses, living already with the husband and all was normal.

I.e. is any IPPP which arise in an organism?

Zeba
01.09.2004, 19:30
... A sexual life at me only with the husband, and at it or him only with me, i.e. that someone from us has picked up any infection on the party or side is excluded. Before I did or made analyses, living already with the husband and all was normal...

You live rectal sex?

There are the infections, getting to you in a vagina from your intestine: (