PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To that to believe?

putintseva
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello. A question on the latent infections. 5 years ago with the husband have treated chlamydias and Trichomonases. Successfully, because the subsequent analyses and the PIF both PTSR and IFA showed negative results. During these years some times handed over these analyses as we dealt with a problem of sterility or barrenness. Recently I have handed over a smear on bak.pasev which has shown presence of key cells gardenelleza. In several sources prochla the opinion of doctors, that gardnelez extremely seldom appears simply so, that more often in a complex with Trichomonases and chlamydias and as in our problem of sterility or barrenness the man's factor prevails and doctors at it or him constantly diagnose a prostatitis in the easy or light;mild form there is a suspicion, that the infection really exists. The husband has handed over analyses on these infections in three different laboratories. And in everyone on one of methods - the PIF, PTSR and IFA. And so, positive there was only an analysis on the PIF. The analysis by birth IFA both on IgM and on IgG is negative. Prompt that to believe? Whether it is necessary still or even to the husband to retake the analysis somewhere? If it is necessary, what method? Whether it is necessary to me to hand over the analysis on the latent infections? Whether To treat gardnellez? To accept antibiotics very much it would not be desirable... At the husband only results only have improved with/u... At me it is constant complications with an intestine because of a bacteriosis... Thanks for the answer.