PDA

Просмотр полной версии : IPPP precisely is not present?

krmaya
01.09.2004, 19:30
Prompt please, analyses of a blood on a chlamydia and a cytomorphology have been handed over, the result is given in 5 days. By its or his results the doctor has told or said, that any IPPP is not revealed, that is they are not present. In the analysis it is written down gn, tr everything is not revealed and more much, concerning to hormones. The doctor has told or said, that this analysis informative enough concerning all IPPP, and also everyones there streptococcuses. I would like to specify, whether enough this analysis for diagnostics IPPP, or it is necessary still or even for something to hand over?

Vyacheslav Jar
Except for the analysis of a blood on antibodies it is necessary to hand over the analysis method PTSR or kulturalnym (crop). For this purpose smears undertake. About hormones not clearly - the analysis on an infection to analyses on hormones has no attitude or relation.

Owl
TSuitomorfologija-it also was a smear (the flora + still a cytology is painted). If I have correctly understood, except for it or him it is desirable to hand over still a blood on antibodies? If the smear (crop) is not exact, what for it or him then take? Thanks

Svetlanka
You already handed over a blood on antibodies to chlamydias. Now it is necessary to hand over on them a smear which is investigated or researched by method PTSR or kulturalnym. A smear and crop - different things. A smear take for the general or common estimation of flora. Methods about which I write, allow to reveal presence of the latent infections in an organism.

NatashaKazan
It turns out, that at absence of antibodies on a chlamydia in a blood, hl. Can show PTSR? And that it will be convinced of absence of all IPPP, it is necessary to hand over analyses on everyone at least in two ways, a blood and PTSR? Or all the same it is possible to choose any one more exact way? If yes, what?