PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inflammation

ANSULA
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello, at me such question..

3 weeks ago at me have appeared white kremoobraznye allocation with an acidic smell and an itch. I have addressed to the gynecologist, have taken analyses: a smear on GN and Trichomonases: Leucocytes C--40-50

U--18-20, -35-40 (GN and Trichomonases are not found out), the Cytology: corresponds or meets

To inflammatory process ++, the TANK CROP etiologicheski a significant microflora not

It is revealed. It was checked up on all ZPPP all are negative. At me often

That aches a bit from the right at the left in the field of a uterus, US of a pathology has not revealed.

On genitals jump out pustules. BEFORE AND AFTER monthly there is a botched work from 1 till 3 days. To me have appointed or nominated fljukanazol 150 mg unitary and suppositories neo pentoran 7 days. Interestingly from what they have taken, what is it a thrush.. I do not know that what analyses still to hand over.

To me 22 years. I am flied or treated from giperprolaktanemii and adenomas of a pituitary body (was Stood

Pregnancy), at the husband too povynenaja a pathology spermatazojdov (the TRANCE of US

Prostates in norm or rate).

Help or Assist, please, advise what analyses to us to hand over still, that

To find out the reason of an inflammation, and the nobility than it or him to treat