PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether to believe analyses?

Oleg X
01.09.2004, 19:30
At me extensive erosion shejki uteruses, frequent allocation with a smell and white curdled allocation - practically always. Analyses I hand over constantly. In different places they different. In wives. Consultations and in KVD they more often pure or clean, and in institute Gabrichevskogo (its or his laboratory is considered one of the best) in current of last 5 years constantly find something, and each time a miscellaneous. In last raz-only gardnerelly, and 8 months prior to that a clamidiosis, -2 and mikoplazmoz-simultaneously!!!:eek: 8 months ago I was not treated, and have handed over the repeated analysis in ZHK-he it has appeared pure or clean. In Gabrichevskogo a thrush have not defined or determined, but during this moment she at me was.:confused:

I 4 years married. Communications or connections on the party or side we have no neither I, nor the husband. Up to the husband I was the virgin but also then me disturbed allocation and a thrush. From the moment of the beginning of intimate relations, at the sexual certificate or act without a condom, at the husband rashes, an itch on a member begin. Analyses have shown-it reaction to my thrush. It is treated by a -cream and Nistatinum in tech. 20 days. Helps or assists. But it is necessary to use rubber constantly.

Did or Made an immunogram 5 years ago .vyjavili a failure of O-cells and easy or light;mild gipotireoidnoe a status. For 2 years of a propyl also has pierced a heap imunostimuljatorov and *quot; o?OO?Ou?NOaON?N*quot; (excuse for a word) as have found out antibodies to virus e-iaOOa (mononucleosis) in a blood, and TSMV in a saliva:eek:. Any improvement has not felt. Treatment of sexual infections never still has given result.

Misters-comrades, explain what and what method to hand over analyses to reveal that infection that sits at me in an organism and poisons a life. While on its or her background there was no that-string more terribly:eek: