PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Once again about a trichomoniasis

fedor
01.09.2004, 19:30
Hello!

I ask doctors of a forum to consult on a following problem.

Recently at me the chronic trichomoniasis has been revealed. Why *quot; ?Nnao?*quot; and why *quot; OO???N??*quot;: after a colposcopy the strong inflammation which I all over again have accepted for a thrush has begun. But as usual methods she did not recover, I have addressed to the doctor. Has been made bakposev which has revealed an infection. Treatment is appointed or nominated the following:

1. Reaferon (1 ED 10 in/m ch/? day) - since 1-st day of treatment,

2. An autohemotherapy - 9 days under the scheme or plan - since 1-st day,

3. -52 2 3 r in day - since 1-st day,

4. Orugol (0,1 h 2) - since 2-nd day,

5. Metronidazolum (0,5 14 r/n) - since 4-th day

6. TSiprolet 500 (12 r/n) - since 6-th day

Thrush at me already for a long time. Starts to disturb only on reception of antibiotics. Plus still a chronic right-hand adnexitis. The doctor who has appointed or nominated treatment, has told or said, that all spectrum of diseases here will be involved.

I shall be very grateful if I shall receive comments to the offered scheme or plan of treatment.

In advance I thank.

Lizaveta
It is very a pity, that my question has not caused or called any response.... That, excuse for troubling..

Jacque
We had a discussion, is called For doctors engaged IPPP. Trihomoniaz and others IPPP. Come. In the same forum.

imported_
And mestno in suppositories Metronidazolum applied? And all course of Metronidazolum in tablets how much days?

Olga_P
dinni1,

References 1-4 and 6 superfluous as the fact (1-3 at all treatment), is actually necessary the following - Metronidazolum (better ornidazol) together with the partner.

The control - in 7-10 days after end of treatment.

Christina
Many thanks to all!! About a problem of a trichomoniasis I esteemed discussion of doctors. For this reason there was my question at the rate of treatment. Metronidazolum to me has not been registered in suppositories, therefore I did not apply it or him. All course of treatment by tablets of a preparation makes 5 days. And references 1,2,6 have served as the reason of my occurrence at this forum. I for the present did not begin treatment, painfully strange purposes or appointments have seemed to me. Especially after perusal of medical discussion.

Many thanks to all!! About a problem of a trichomoniasis I esteemed discussion of doctors. For this reason there was my question at the rate of treatment. Metronidazolum to me has not been registered in suppositories, therefore I did not apply it or him. All course of treatment by tablets of a preparation makes 5 days. And references 1,2,6 have served as the reason of my occurrence at this forum. I for the present did not begin treatment, painfully strange purposes or appointments have seemed to me. Especially after perusal of medical discussion.

Preparation *quot; iNOO??na??*quot; yesterday, as for local therapy. And the general or common. It is better to use in treatment *quot; ?N??na??*quot; or *quot; ??iNOa?*quot; + + (at least specific).

MarinaCollett
Uv. The seagull,

Ornidazol (pharmacological name Tiberala), Metronidazolum and seknidazol concern to one pharmacological group - to derivatives of an imidazole. And here the immunotherapy in standards of treatment trihomoniaza is not noticed. What for mysterious suppositories you offer?

Uv. The seagull,

Ornidazol (pharmacological name Tiberala), Metronidazolum and seknidazol concern to one pharmacological group - to derivatives of an imidazole. And here the immunotherapy in standards of treatment trihomoniaza is not noticed. What for mysterious suppositories you offer?

Uv. Chebotnikova T., according to V.P.Adaskevicha's references *quot; diseases passed sexual OON?*quot;, Vitebsk including or incorporation in complex therapy trihomoniaza specific (solkotrihovak R) and is necessary for a nonspecific immunotherapy. Unfortunately, not always recommended standards lead to expected effects. Concerning candles anything mysterious is not present. Now the pharmaceutical market of Ukraine (as well as dr. The CIS countries) it is flooded vaginalnymi by suppositories (*quot; aOaoau??*quot;, *quot; uNOan??*quot;, *quot; iNAN?OOa?*quot;, *quot; aN???*quot;, etc.), applied to treatment trihomoniaza.

Among the derivatives of an imidazole registered in Ukraine, there is an original preparation ornidazol (the company Hoffman Lja ROSH - and their Brand - *quot; ??iNOa?*quot;) and set generikov (*quot; iNOaO??*quot;, *quot; AOO??*quot;, *quot; AO????*quot;) which hardly will sometime surpass on quality of the ancestor.

marsianka
Yes, one more thrown discussion:

References uv. Adaskevicha VP are not conventional, it is the personal point of view of the author and if you will not have basic objections, to accept such references as the guide to action we shall be in the event that the point of view of the author will coincide with clinical references on treatment trihomoniaza the international associations of gynecologists and venereologists.

Though, in Ukraine, probably defining or determining other reference points serve?