PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clots at monthly

lga
01.09.2004, 19:30
In advance I am sorry for intimal details. The matter is that at a menses I for the second and third days have greater or big clots. A cycle normal, pains were from the very first time. And more at me constantly white allocation (Amylum dissolved or divorced a consistence or shampoo) it is absolute without a smell. I know, that without survey, probably, it is difficult to respond, but these clots disturb me. Respond, please. In advance thanks.

Certainly without survey it is difficult to respond, but clots can be obuslovlenny:

1 pregnancy in small term and incomplete abortion (the test on beremenost?)

2 polyposes endometrija (uzi?) and other disturbances of a menstrual cycle.

3 diseases of coagulability of a blood, etc.

So go to the doctor, probably it is necessary for you to pass or take place a course the COOK

www.yarina.com.ua Or other therapy. ?to will be solved during survey and methods of research.

Yours faithfully, the doctor -gynecologist S.N.Baksheev

Kiev. The Maternity home 3

8067-9851885.

www.trichomonada.narod.ru

www.trichomonada.net

Ket
Certainly without survey it is difficult to respond, but clots can be obuslovlenny:

1 pregnancy in small term and incomplete abortion (the test on beremenost?)

2 polyposes endometrija (uzi?) and other disturbances of a menstrual cycle.

3 diseases of coagulability of a blood, etc.

And it cannot be simple endometriem?

October
1-disappears 100 %

2 has not absolutely understood terms

3 me bad coagulability of a blood, means it too can cause, thanks.

Smirik
Tell or Say to me, please, particularly it is necessary for me to hand over what analyses. And how much or as far as it can be serious.

tony19@yandex
Will help or assist to understand a situation a smear on flora and US for 5-9 day MTS

Dzhambul
Dear Laura!

Presence of clots (2,5-3 sm in diameter) can reflect an excessive hemorrhage during monthly (more than 80 ml).

What disturbances of coagulability of a blood t at you, by what researches it is confirmed? Pains and excessive hemorrhages at monthly can be corrected by reception nesteroidn. A/inflammatory pr- in the first days (napr. 800 mg of Ibufrofenum or 500 mg naproksina in day).

Stopangin
Dear Dr. Vad,

Many thanks that have responded.

Disturbance of coagulability-thy meant, that at me the blood badly stops, I remember, when before operation in 1996 I delela the analysis on coagulability, the doctor has been concerned and has written out to me week before operation to accept the Calcium gluconat, I have connected it with it or this.

In the first day I accept dolofen-1 tablet.

Li3a
Dear Laura!

-you a calcium on coagulability of the big effect do not give - in org. The calcium suffices what to support or maintain a calcium-dependent of farms. Reactions of coagulation also I think, that I shall not be mistaken when poprobiju to approve or confirm, if because of deficiency of a calcium in an organism even cramps coagulation of a blood still will be normal will develop.

Excuse, I do not know pr-O under a name *quot; a?oN?*quot;, but if he contains Paracetamolum, BAD or a homeopathist. ?O-in on a loss of blood it will not be reflected in any way.