PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Diplokokki. What is it???

Juls
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kind time of day,

It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion:

In 1998 were diplokokki in a smear. After treatment periodically in a smear found out coccal flora, but never diplokokki.

Today the result-analysis of a smear has shown in the cervical channel coccal flora, diplokokki outside of and intracellular, an independent phagocytosis, leucocytes 10-25 (in tserv. The channel). (in other assays leucocytes of that it is less - probably a urethra and more that that?). There is still yeast. All rest is not present.

By results of such analysis (US m.t - it's OK, ginekologich. Inspection - too it's OK) have registered

And (TSifran) 7 days *2 times *500, neo- suppositories and/oau. In tech. 7 *2.

Changes of the partner were not, moreover p.a. With a condom.

1. From the medical point of view - to it or this (presence today diplokokka) is any explanation?

In the anamnesis: 2002 normal labors, as complication a placental polyp. Vyskablitvanie

In 2003 nerazviv. We take. On 9-10 ned. As complication an endometritis. (but diplokokkov was not)

2. On my modest knowledge - =? But why in a smear in the column the gonorrhea costs or stands - is not present. Explain.

3. How much or As far as in general treatment and, including, proceeding from the spent researches is justified. The doctor has told or said, that such pathogenic flora should be treated more likely.

Fedja
Kind time of day,

It would be desirable to learn or find out your opinion:

In 1998 were diplokokki in a smear. After treatment periodically in a smear found out coccal flora, but never diplokokki.

Today the result-analysis of a smear has shown in the cervical channel coccal flora, diplokokki outside of and intracellular, an independent phagocytosis, leucocytes 10-25 (in tserv. The channel). (in other assays leucocytes of that it is less - probably a urethra and more that that?). There is still yeast. All rest is not present.

By results of such analysis (US m.t - it's OK, ginekologich. Inspection - too it's OK) have registered

And (TSifran) 7 days *2 times *500, neo- suppositories and/oau. In tech. 7 *2.

Changes of the partner were not, moreover p.a. With a condom.

1. From the medical point of view - to it or this (presence today diplokokka) is any explanation?

In the anamnesis: 2002 normal labors, as complication a placental polyp. Vyskablitvanie

In 2003 nerazviv. We take. On 9-10 ned. As complication an endometritis. (but diplokokkov was not)

2. On my modest knowledge - =? But why in a smear in the column the gonorrhea costs or stands - is not present. Explain.

3. How much or As far as in general treatment and, including, proceeding from the spent researches is justified. The doctor has told or said, that such pathogenic flora should be treated more likely.

To me to respond, it is necessary most to see photos from the specified places (I did or made and I do or make such researches, but necessarily I photograph and I hand out the report) whether .est at you such photos? If yes, inform, please. And so one assumptions and guessings on a coffee ground. All the best, yours faithfully Vladimir.

helen32
To me to respond, it is necessary most to see photos from the specified places (I did or made and I do or make such researches, but necessarily I photograph and I hand out the report) whether .est at you such photos? If yes, inform, please. And so one assumptions and guessings on a coffee ground. All the best, yours faithfully Vladimir.

I do not know even about what photos there is a speech. If US that is they. But there anything bad is not present:) the Smear???? First time I hear about photos of a similar sort:)

Questions actually on items or points are written.

Coffee ground here actually not and:) simply theoretical knowledge in the field of medicine are necessary, which I unfortunately (or fortunately) do not possess.

You forgive or excuse I absolutely you has not understood. Though tried:)

slavas
Probably there are more specific tests for a gonorrhea, for example, crop... Though it is remembered intracellular diplokokki are regarded more often as a gonorrhea... It is necessary to climb in the directory.

VALERIJA
Probably there are more specific tests for a gonorrhea, for example, crop... Though it is remembered intracellular diplokokki are regarded more often as a gonorrhea... It is necessary to climb in the directory.

Alexey,

Thanks for your answer:) it is more clear though:)

Crop will be, but is not fast...

And that the independent phagocytosis at outside of and inside klet means nevertheless. diplokokkov...

If it is not difficult:) I in fact do not have directory. Look or see the directory:)))

asrta1575
Dear friends,

The grey substance, definitely, decorates a life.

Both staphilococcuses and streptococcuses can settle down also intracellularly and to remind themselves gonokokki. The form, a locating and painting diplokokkov on way Grama enable to distinguish them among themselves. If intracellular diplokokki are painted on Gramu we can safely tell or say, what is it not gonokokki.

Criterion of diagnostics of a gonorrhea - Gram-negative diplokokki, located intracellularly.

I suggest quality of painting to not discuss.

Anna
[QUOTE] I do not know even about what photos there is a speech. If US that is they. But there anything bad is not present:) the Smear???? First time I hear about photos of a similar sort:)

No, not UZI.Imenno a smear. Also it is desirable from three points :, the cervical channel and a back vault of the vagina. I shall repeat, itself I do or make such job years 12, on each research on the average on 150-200 micropictures. The report on CD. really and clearly. Discussion then goes on concrete pictures s about diplokokkah and about a phagocytosis. And so... Crop will give body height (or will not give) one or several bacteriemic or bacterial cells, but in a reality, even if these bacteriemic or bacterial cells and there is -it yet a gonorrhea. It agree what be intracellular (vnutrilejkotsitarno) can diplokokki and it is simple coccuses and strepto-and staphilococcuses. Unfortunately, discussion without real pictures-it or -this;-thus really *quot; an ornament of a life by means of grey oNUN?Ooa*quot; .i here so happens. Do not judge, all the best, yours faithfully, Vladimir.

;)

Maria and Andrey
And so...

What is the independent phagocytosis?

And more somebody nevertheless with medobrazovaniem can respond on a question on items or points. Shortly. But what would be clear and any more there were no questions????

Rimma
And so...

What is the independent phagocytosis?

And more somebody nevertheless with medobrazovaniem can respond on a question on items or points. Shortly. But what would be clear and any more there were no questions????

I do not believe in that in Moscow anywhere did not do or make real pictures of smears. If they would be at you then at all there would be no questions. And if there will be questions dear people with medobrazovaniem will help or assist with it or this. But why to not trust your doctor, by the way too with medobrazovaniem. There can be I of that do not understand. In that case any more I shall not be *quot; to philosophize ?Oao*quot; .ved conversation without the real fact-it or -this;-thus already in psychiatry the diagnosis. Written on a paper (in your case) an independent phagocytosis... It Can in general one leucocyte on all available, has shown phagocytic activity? And such answers while have the right to be.

:)

Lev
Apparently anybody and will not respond directly to questions: (

I shall try or taste once again. Can be so more quickly and more clearly:

On 1 question:

It is impossible to tell or say precisely. By a science it is not proved.

On 2 question:

Diplokokki not always = a gonorrhea. vnutriklettochno very much can be.

Only till now and I do not understand that such word the PHAGOCYTOSIS, and furthermore independent

On 3 question:

To obey the doctor. Really pathogenic flora. It or she needs to be treated and

Correct answers?

JUVS
Tatyana,

You go persistently or are persistently referred to reasonings on a subject *quot; if ifs and ans were pots and pans... *quot;

Intracellular includings or incorporations of streptococcuses can nothing mean, and can and on the contrary. The nobility the following is necessary: these or it diplokokki Gram + or-, whether are a leukocytosis.

And only after specification (reception of the additional information) it is possible to convince you of necessity of treatment or to tell or say - OK, at all of you by way of.

So respond us to these questions!

Mirek
1. Equality diplokokki = a gonorrhea, also is lawful, as, for example, bats = vampires. Except for gonokokkov, there is enough plenty of other kinds of " didymous coccuses . For example, meeting in smears atsinitobakter, externally under a microscope it is similar on gonokokk.

2. Can nevertheless in your extract it is written - a phagocytosis not completed, and not independent ?