PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask advice or council

Vyacheslav-1
01.09.2004, 19:30
Dear doctors, I address to you with the huge request to comment on the scheme or plan of treatment appointed or nominated to us chronic trihomoniaza. I understand, that you can apprehend my question as incorrect, but at you as it seemed to me, other schemes or plans of treatment of this disease. In advance, many thanks.

To me with the diagnosis chronic trihomaniaz + erosion have appointed or nominated:

1. Injections tsikloferona

2. From 3-rd injection tsikloferona

Flagylum 2.3. In day

Irrigation Ozone + suppositories geksikon

For night of a suppository Flagylum

3. Since 4-th day of Flagylum Azitroks (1.1..)

4. fljumikon on 1 capsule 1-st and last day treatments.

To the husband (all analyses negative):

1. Flagylum 2.3..

2. fljumikon (a course from 7- tablets)

3. Miramistin

4. Ozonotherapy (7 droppers)

Olgunja
O in any kind does not enter into standards of treatment of any disease in the world. Practically worldwide ozonotherapy is not applied at all in medicine as its or her efficiency and the main thing safety has not been proved. It or she is used by alternative healers. In some countries vedutsja research jobs on use of ozone at very limited circle of diseases. In official medicine not within the limits of experiment ozonotherapy is used only in Russia and on Cuba. Its or her such use - disturbance of the rights of patients:

http: // www.doktor.ru/doctor/etic/index4.htm

vaschenka
O in any kind does not enter into standards of treatment of any disease in the world. Practically worldwide ozonotherapy is not applied at all in medicine as its or her efficiency and the main thing safety has not been proved. It or she is used by alternative healers. In some countries vedutsja research jobs on use of ozone at very limited circle of diseases. In official medicine not within the limits of experiment ozonotherapy is used only in Russia and on Cuba. Its or her such use - disturbance of the rights of patients:

http: // www.doktor.ru/doctor/etic/index4.htm

I consider or count, that conversation in general about any treatment when the diagnosis is based or founded;established only according to the patient and in general any advice or councils in occasion of treatment, correct they or wrong-sophistication LUKAVOE.Posmotrite after discussions, when *quot; Oao??y?UN*quot; doctors prove each other the correctness till some years, and the patient from it or this has no anything, except for pavor in which basis the doubt lays. The patient several times asks, that doctors have paid attention to its or his problem. Very much often, nachitavshis correct courses of treatment, comes with them to the attending physician and *quot; Oa?UoaNO*quot; on it or him *quot; iOa?oa???Oy*quot; listings from *quot; ordenozvezdonosnyh doctors-?oNO??o*quot; .i hardly sometimes to disassemble where *quot; iOoa*quot;, and where *quot; iOOn?*quot;.

In this case I suggest to be more fair (with the truth) on otnsheniju to a situation. Something could be a source of doubt. I shall dare to ask a question: and quot; And whether actually it is chronic trihomoniaz, or the next menu of medicines which just in case if will not help or assist, it is possible to try or taste another also? *quot;

I ask me to not judge, if something not so, discussion in fact, opened or open besides. Yours faithfully, Vladimir.

Jorik
Vladimir, Yana has told or said only one - ozonotherapy is not included into the schemes or plans of treatment of any disease accepted in the world in general.... If as treatment to understand real influence on duration \ quality of a life.

The doctor is more than anything has not told or said.

*quot; Correct *quot; \ *quot; wrong *quot; treatment - your glossary, such concept does not exist in medical references.

And your doubts are quite reasonable... We in fact at all do not know, whether there is such patient, whether the case history is those.. We are even not familiar with you - though we know, that yours interesy-a psychosomatic medicine and laboratory diagnostics, and we know. What does any medical association of the world do not use ozonotherapy, whether the patient has applied to give the comment on received rekomendatsijam-we have the right to hide from it or him poiskovost references?

natanicolm
*quot; I Shall dare to ask a question: and quot; And whether actually it is chronic trihomoniaz, or the next menu of medicines which just in case if will not help or assist, it is possible to try or taste another also? *quot;

I ask me to not judge, if something not so, discussion in fact, opened or open besides. Yours faithfully, Vladimir. [/QUOTE] *quot;

Dear sirs doctors, *quot; chronic OO?O?a??a?*quot; is a diagnosis which to me was put by the doctor, he has appointed or nominated the scheme or plan of treatment. The only thing, that us with the husband at present interests, whether it is enough to pass or take place course of treatment by Flagylum for full treatment. According to the doctor to whom I addressed, we live with this disease more than 9 years.

To you I shall be very grateful for any comments in this occasion.

Yours faithfully.

Crimean
Here esteem about trihomoniaz: http: // www.andros.ru/publications/sem6-zh.html

Aksinja
I thank for the rendered partnership in the begun discussion and personally Galina Afanasevnu for paid attention and remarks on my post. Do not judge that in perfection I do not own medical *quot; oN?N*quot; .nedavno I at your forum, still it is possible to tell or say-visitor. Basically read discussion on subjects of treatment, etc. the Answer of Yana has become attached to a post because of my technical ignorance, I have not noticed, that it is necessary to press on *quot; To send OoNO*quot;, and I have pressed on *quot; AOoNO?Oy*quot; .proshu pardon for a carelessness. In my message of anything personal. Here such to itself the point of view on a debatable little table. I shall try or taste in other words will express the opinion. Apparently from reference or manipulation Finch, there is precise :, a doctor, the diagnosis, treatment. Whether but there is no precise definiteness in the following-reality it. I do not doubt that discussion many visitors without registration look and among them probably there are same patients and doctors, and the diagnosis too to themselves not a rarity. Whether how much for today simply lives people in doubt they have recovered from these Trichomonases, and here still *quot; ??O?aOO?n*quot; on book counters of type the TRICHOMONAS very terrible...., the reason of all troubles, etc. Even to us, to Ukraine, has come a series of books *quot; well-known ??nON?n*quot; about a Trichomonas. I hope you guess about itself speech. Recently circumstances have reduced with one person who is treated from trihomoniaza 23 years. At it or him from unitary on 2 doses of Flagylum (once a day during 20 years), already epidermal layer of a skin of the face and a body is not completely restored. protses shaving for it or him it is intolerable, all hurts. It is similar already on bushmena any, but it is assured or confident completely, that all does or makes correctly. He was on reception at one authoritative doctor, which *quot; by means of elektrodov has calculated on a computer chronic trihomoniaz 10- years or summer prescription, has learned to hear their (Trichomonases) conversations, the moments of attack on Oua????*quot;-it according to the patient. When I have asked-whence have learned or have found out course of treatment, the answer was simple-with the Internet. I conduct to that our advice or councils in occasion of treatment increase or enlarge probability of that the selftreatment will prosper even more. I met in due time the certain people, on their planet it is a lot of, which are confident that the best medicine-dried up manure of the cow. If these children or guys will enter discussion in occasion of treatment of Trichomonases to turn out too, as with ozonotherapy. I shall not continue, nachitalsja I of all it or this here at you. Therefore, I suggest to pass to more real things (in fact in psychiatry, as is known, any conversations, judgements advice or councils, etc. if they have no under themselves real ground-it or -this;-thus already the diagnosis) .chto I have in view of under real things? Look a photo. I do not know, can it is not necessary continue further, it would not be desirable to appear between two fires: morbidly wishing to be treated and it is not less morbid wishing to treat, I can was mistaken, not there have climbed? But the reality remains in force. The maximum or supreme step of development of the person-it or -this;-thus a maturity (means with a reality to be) .vot in brief about what I wished to tell or say in the previous post. All the best, I wish all debatable inspiration and tolerance. Yours faithfully to you, Vladimir.