PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Allocation from a vagina

DmitrAl
01.09.2004, 19:30
Kira - - ---At me the raised or increased allocation is more white or grow white from a vagina. Is not present either an itch, or reddenings. The doctor has told or said, what is it features of an organism. Not podskazhate, can be eat any reasons, and can be it is necessary hand over any analyses and on what?

tnb
(vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Kira, it would be necessary to inform V.Dvorjanchikov to you, you handed over what analyses and more in detail to describe bleach: color, a consistence, character of the efflux or expiration plentiful, poor or scanty, constant, occasional, that remains after podsyhanija or on linen when they have appeared for the first time and so forth Besides to specify, whether there are other complaints: any pains, menstrual anomalies, illnesses or diseases in the anamnesis and so forth Then could for something be assumed. Besides would not prevent to specify age and the marital status.

silver62
Karina - - ---Dear Dr. Dvorjanchikov, At me constants of allocation from a vagina also are observed. I do not know normally it or not. To me 23 years, married. All has begun four years ago already was married, there was a cystitis, and then plentiful allocation with an itch, under analyses a ureaplasma and raised or increased -in leucocytes, has treated a cystitis together with a ureaplasma, allocation have decreased, but have remained till now. Handed over many times all analyses on infections, a thrush, etc. in various clinics. Vse-it is negative. Allocation very moderated or moderate, remind hardly a sticky drop vodichki with an albesent shade, i.e. as though with albesent impurity can be even than that are similar on a drop of a semen, basically in the extremity or end of day on linen appears poloska-as though have spent a chalk, and sometimes something like thin white scurf. Tried to get rid of them, sprinevals various plank beds agents, used suppositories against a thrush, kolpita-any effect. Only after 5- day time syringing by a grass chistotel-allocation have disappeared, but through 2-3 have appeared again again same. No other complaints are present. But these or it of allocation disturb me, since earlier up to their cystitis was not in-. If you can assume what is this allocation, in advance I thank.

Melnikova
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Karina, Irresponsible advertising of linings does or makes the business, and many women are assured, that and should be. Actually - any oshchutimye allocation from a vagina not including monthly without dependence from color and a consistence is not normally. The normal secret of vulval or vaginal glands in volume of several ml in day also is imperceptible for the woman, as a saliva in a mouth. He almost does not slip outside, does not leave on linen any traces and not vyzvyvaet sensation nesvezhesti. Therefore, any linings on every day it is not required to the healthy woman, even at absence of daily douche. In your case with the greatest probability it is possible to assume any mycoplasmosis for example, a ureaplasmosis, probably, on a background of the moderate or sporadic thrush and, it is not excluded, trihomoniaza at which the high leukocytosis hints. Trihomoniaz hardly at you it will be revealed, if there are mycoplasmas. Unfortunately, it is far not on all kinds of mycoplasmas exist the test-system. Besides happens, what after antibiotic treatment the clinic after a while renews, but changed under action of medicines? Mycoplasmas of a ureaplasma are not sowed in standard mediums. You can be checked up on mycoplasmas of a ureaplasma by any alternative method for example, PTSR. If again nothing will come to light - write here or on e-mail.

tns76
Sokolov Alla (alla@nyva.te.ua) - - ---Dear Dr. Dvorjanchikov, Me 23 years, for the present married after the floor of year was put back with a spiral, constantly I feel some dyscomfort accompanied periodic rozovato-brownish-white vydelenijami, with a unpleasant smell, and somewhere about three weeks ago have appeared allocation of yellow color. After the sexual certificate or act, at once there is a bleeding. Till a birth of the child I had a thrush which treated vaginalnymi tablets, but desirable result it has not given, through any period of allocation again appeared. Today has got vaginalnye suppozitorii gino-NoaO?? 150 Swiss firm " ", tell or say, please, they will have effective action, or it is necessary to search for the reason in other? P.S. My girlfriend asks: It or She too allocation of is dirty-pink color without a characteristic smell, has enough taki plentiful, what is it can be, whether the clamidiosis of analyses she for the present can be shown in such form did not hand over recently at it or her there was a small erosion she not given birth or not travailled. In advance with gratitude Alla. Whenever possible, please, respond on e-mail.

Cypress
mucha (mucha@atom.ru) - - ---Alla. And whether correctly there is a spiral? Percent or interests on 90 it is possible to assume, that the spiral costs or stands in the cervical channel, as leads to such displays. PS excuse, that I not Dvorjanchikov:-

Sotov
S.Alla (alla@nyva.te.ua) - - ---Forgive or Excuse mucha to a regret differently I can not address therefore as I do not know your name, to displays of that?, troubles of sensations or corresponding or meeting vydeleny, and whether there can be this chronic lesion a thrush, or what nibud other disease? Yours faithfully Alla.

Girl Artemka
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Alla, the Spiral very much often is the reason of inflammations of a uterus. Besides under certain conditions concentration of ions of copper dissolved from its or her surface or dr. Can exceed a level, safe for a natural microflora of a vagina. Then microbial equilibrium will inevitably move aside mushrooms, more tolerant to transitive metals. In such situation - the first, that it is necessary to make excision of a spiral. And the bytree, the better. Probably, it or this will be enough. If allocation will remain and after excision - inform. I already repeatedly emphasized what to struggle with a thrush bessmylenno if, certainly, she does not develop up to the extreme forms causing an independent inflammation, on what the thermalgia usually specifies. The thrush is only a signal about malfunctions in an organism. It or she always has an original cause which should be eliminated or erased;removed. Then all is normalized by itself. Finding out the reason of a persistent thrush it is necessary to check up a status of organs of digestion. The diet with the limited consumption sweet, acute, rich and acidic, and also mushrooms and alcohol can bring some improvement.

Vahid
mucha (mucha@atom.ru) - - ---Alla Muha is a surname :-I had in view of contact bleedings, feeling of a dyscomfort and periodic krovjanistye allocation rozovato-brownish-white vydelenijami, with a unpleasant smell. Hardly such symptomatology speaks presence of a fungus. But in any case, it completely agree with Dvorjanchikovym - the spiral is necessary for deleting.

Life
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Certainly. Therefore I also have specified, that it is a question about disbalanse microfloras of a vagina. That we have on an output or exit - result of mixture pathological uterine vydeleny with vulval or vaginal where the white component, possibly, and is kandida.

olegbom
mucha (mucha@atom.ru) - - ---Or a leukocytic shaft at the cervical channel slightly opened due to a spiral... Inspection Is necessary, but the spiral, all the same, should be deleted.

Olesya L.
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Generally leucocytes not absolutely white. And as white color in this palette all the same is isolated or exarticulated on a background pink and brown, means, allocation are non-uniform, that is hardly possible or probable at the efflux or expiration from a uterus. But to what to guess? In fact and so it is clear, that it is necessary to clean or remove a spiral. There it will be visible.

Valentine.
Elizabeth (all4u@mail.ru) - - ---At me too allocation which have got. I was much pushed on different doctors, Moscow, Konkovo since I plan pregnancy has now stopped in the Center of Mother and the child. 1. Under analyses tsitomeg.hlamid.toksopl. i.t.d.vse all time, average density, white-green is pure or clean, on a smear of 18-20 leucocytes, fine rods-coccuses, allocation ok 2 years, practically, badly smelling the itch is not present - last assumption - gardenellez. Let gardenellez - but in fact he, in my opinion, does not give leucocytes? It was treated much and on a miscellaneous. Last treatment - -suppositories, Nistatinum, a doxycycline, Trichopolum, then atsilakt has given nothing. 2. Quality and reliability of analyses in the Center of Mother and the child? 3. In passing to me in ??-those pediatrics have registered a complex: vitamin suppositories, glitsin, Glycerophosphatum of a calcium, glikogeknovaja an acid - have declared, that I should improve resistibility of an organism before pregnancy, and that she weak. Whether it means, what gardenellez should pass or take place itself? And when it will be, if will be? While has passed or has taken place 3 months - without effect In advance thanks.

Tatosha
Item Ekaterina (katie@mail.ru) - - ---the Huge request to answer my question. The matter is that in me have been found out: a thrush and gardenellez. Has passed or has taken place course of treatment, the control smear still is not ready yet. But disturb allocation from a vagina it -is transparent muddy, and here one day they even were with a yellowish shade. Still disturb pains in the field of a pubis as though voloski very strongly pulled, and little bit pressing pains, pulls in a toilet very much often. I have noticed such displays of a dyscomfort after I shall a little freeze, the doctor the inherent allergy on a cold has told or said what is it, the urologist too has found nothing. Earlier at me such was not. Ane 21 year, I married. The husband too has passed or has taken place all course of treatment with me. I zdavala analyses: crop, on ureplazmu and a mycoplasma. Have found only a thrush and gardenellez. The huge request to respond to e-mail because I am am disturbed by these or it of allocation. The address of mail *lt; A HREF = and quot; mailto:katie@mail.ru*quot; *gt; katie@mail.ru*lt;/A*gt; I shall be very grateful for the answer.

pomogite_mne
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---the Allergy on a cold? It abruptly! Probably, in your case the best medical action will appear change of the doctor. Again I emphasize: to treat a bacterial vaginosis and a candidiasis as those - it is senseless. It is possible to treat a gastritis, a pancreatitis or other reasons of occurrence of data disbioza, but from struggle with estetsvennoj flora let even excessively bred anything except for harm poimet it is impossible.

ZHannachernova
Katerina (katie@mail.ru) - - ---Has handed over all analyses even on a clamidiosis. In Sklif there went a blood to hand over, there there was such interesting answer, that I have not especially understood .oni have told or said that I a credit not diagnstichesky that is as to me have explained it had a two-dimensional reaction in connection with that that I just recently spent oechenie on other disease that is I treated a thrush and gardenellez. I the gynecologist has led brachiums and now has forced the husband to hand over analyses on ureplazmui a mycoplasma. Whether tell or say please can be allocation and zvlagalishcha are connected with erosion or not. Also it is necessary to treat it or her till a birth of the first child, to me have told or said that all over again it is necessary to give birth and then to treat to erosion. Thanks you for the answer. I wait for the following answer with impatience. Tell or say please and you spend consultations, whether there is at you a reception of clients and if is as with you to communicate. Very much I wait the answer. Yours faithfully.

JUlianaLatypova
(vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Katerina, In occasion of chlamydias to you it was necessary to hand over V.Dvorjanchikov a smear on the PIF as a last resort - on PTSR, and in occasion of mycoplasmas of a ureaplasma - on crop. The concept not diagnostic credit is possible interpretirovait widely enough - from a slow infection up to a normal apparatus error. Reception of clients at me, certainly, is. But I live not in Moscow, and hardly it is necessary to enter the name to me on reception before finding-out of the mentioned details.

talisman
LISA - - ---Dear Vladimir, very much I ask to answer my question. Recently began to disturb a smell from vlagalishchakak udto some days, allocation same as always did not wash. Has handed over the analysis on 11 infections, has shown old stuff-?, but he very long ago slips. How you consider or count what sort this infection, on what to me still to hand over the analysis? All it awfully disturbs me. I look forward to the answer. In advance I thank for your participation.

byte
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---LISA, you have not specified, what character of a smell, and what is this allocation as always. Therefore I cannot give the certain answer to your question. Most likely it is a question of time or temporary blossoming any banal flora, for example, gardnerell a smell of a rotten fish. But to worry to you, in any case, it is necessary not in occasion of a smell, and in occasion of old stuff-for.

APTEM
Hello! The huge request to answer my question. To me 21 year. Problems with vydelenijami from a vagina have begun for a long time, still when to me there were 15 years and I was the virgin. It was many times checked at various doctors and result one - analyses in norm or rate. Though allocation are too plentiful, it is necessary to use daily linings and a smell at times appears unpleasant enough. It was surveyed on all the possible or probable latent infections - all results are negative. In last my visiting the gynecologist it was found out, that at me erosion. Whether she can give such signs? Or allocation have provoked erosion? Also it is possible for me while somehow to struggle with vydelenijami independently (as the doctor has told or said to me to come on control survey in a year for now to be treated for erosion by wads from an aloe)?

Serj27
The dear adviser, you wrote: Actually - any oshchutimye allocation from a vagina not including monthly without dependence from color and a consistence is not normally. The normal secret of vulval or vaginal glands in volume of several ml in day also is imperceptible for the woman, as a saliva in a mouth. He almost does not slip outside, does not leave on linen any traces and not vyzvyvaet sensation nesvezhesti. Therefore, any linings on every day it is not required to the healthy woman, even at absence of daily douche. When to me there were 12 years before occurrence monthly, at me were bleach enough in great volume, i.e. to the extremity or end of day cowards were wet, it is interesting to me, in your opinion, I was already then something is infected?????